VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 01:11:12 03/15/10 Mon
Author: Mirna
Author Host/IP: 74.235.218.142
Subject: NEW BOOK!!!! A closer look at "Button Quail"

I am so excited! I just read an awesome book on the button quails called A closer look at "Button" Quail By Jodi McDonald. This book taught me so much! Things that I was doing that were so wrong. Now that I have this book, it has really changed the way I look at my buttons.

If you can, I would suggest getting this book. You will never look at button quails the same way ever again!!

I have read many books on many birds including other button quail books but this book cannot be compared with any book out there. I promise you will be amazed at the stuff you will learn if you read this book. I have kept and bred buttons for a little over 6 years and now I understand why buttons do certain things and now that I have put the things that I learned in this book, theres a huge noticeable difference in my buttons way of acting and they are setting on their own eggs in every clutch they lay and everything.

I hope everyone has a chance to read this book! it is the best book in the whole wide world.

Sorry for being overly excited but I just can't believe how much I thought I knew that was so incorrectly done. the good thing about this book is that it not only gives you the right way of doing it but it tells you why.

I bought it at amazon.com and it is worth every penny of it.

I hope everyone reads it.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.