VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 20:24:42 04/27/10 Tue
Author: Thomas
Author Host/IP: 71.54.17.26
Subject: Re: Blood Ring
In reply to: Zadiel 's message, "Blood Ring" on 11:10:17 04/27/10 Tue

Um... I have never observed eggs like that... BUT I do know that every time I have incubated eggs, the temperature has never been constant. How was the humidity when it reached 111 degrees? If there was no water, and it was completely bone dry, then they are probably fried. But I would still keep them in the full 21 days before coming to assumptions. If there was still water in it, then they may have a chance. Also, the embryos do some serious development during the first week of incubation, so the red may just be their blood vessels connected to the yoke. All I can really say though, is to wait out the 21 days and see if you get any to hatch. Also, I have never had any hatch on day 21 before... for me they always hatch late, so I'd wait till day 26 till I toss them, or if they start to smell... Well, I hope my rambling helped a little. Best of luck to you!!!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.