VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 07:00:43 07/18/10 Sun
Author: Kimberly Sams
Author Host/IP: 69.171.163.225
Subject: Re: new to button and jap quails
In reply to: Rhonda 's message, "Re: new to button and jap quails" on 08:33:06 05/10/10 Mon

I agree. I had an aquarium with my adult pair on one side and their newly hatched chicks on the other (the part under yje lamp)and the hen decided she wanted to take of them and she managed to hop over the divider. She spread her wings over them and all seemed ok until the male got over too and he attacked two of the chicks because they came near him and he freaked out. They both died from their injuries (he pecked their legs.) I quickly put the adults in a separate container. It happened so quick with the male! It was very sad :( http://aviary.stagedragon.com

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.