VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 09:38:52 08/18/10 Wed
Author: Rhonda
Author Host/IP: 76.6.195.22
Subject: Re: Hello Quail Lovers
In reply to: Diane 's message, "Re: Hello Quail Lovers" on 19:19:48 08/17/10 Tue

I say "amen" to all that! I guess I look at it like this: No news is good news! Glad that all the buttons out there are healthy and happy!

Chris, this summer has been the busiest thus far! Trips to the beach and to visit family. Guests visiting us. We got the girls back in college last week and today is the first day of school for the boys. Whew! Thomas has not done too much drawing; he seems to be focusing more on music at this time. If you are on facebook, I have some of his drawings on my wall. You could take a peek. He could probably post them here, but he's told me he can't figure out how to do it. (For someone as smart as he is, too......) Maybe I will attempt it.

Diane, I'm glad you've got yourself some more girls. They are my favorite! We only have three females left. They just don't seem to have the longevity of the boys.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.