VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 09:45:51 12/02/10 Thu
Author: Dan
Author Host/IP: 205.188.116.72
Subject: Button Quail Club.....ANYONE???

I have been involved with different birds from Finches to Chickens, and every type of bird I have ever raised, I also had the honor of being in a Club for that particular bird I raised. My question is, "why are there no Clubs available for Button Quail?" I have often wondered this. There seems to be a lot of people that are raising these. But the "Button Quail Community" as a whole are scattered. It would be nice if a Club was formed and the breeders united for shows and meetings. I think it would be a nice chance for breeders to get together. We could sell breeding stock to each other.

Has anyone else ever wondered why there are no Clubs for Button Quails? They are a very popular little bird that I am sure a Community coming together, would do very well. I also believe, it would help the Button Quail as a breed in general, and cut down on a lot of the inbreeding that is so popular with these little Quail.

Just a thought I have been thinking about. I would love to hear your thoughts on this. Would you join a club if it were started? Is it a good or bad idea?

Let's discuss............

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.