VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 14:12:28 08/26/11 Fri
Author: fairywhiz
Author Host/IP: 24.184.71.81
Subject: Thinking about getting quail

I have been thinking of keeping button quail as pet for much more than a year now and have been thinking about it alot more seriously lately. I have a lot of questions that I can't seem to find answers to through google though.

My first question is about quail and dogs. My family has a puggle that is pretty much all begal and when I first got my bearded dragon she wouldn't leave him alone for almost a week. I know that that would be intensely stressful for a button and so my first question is would hatching them from eggs make the dog less reactive and/or less/un interested in them or should I just not even think about getting quail?

My second question is that I work in a scented candle store and when I come home from there I always smell like whatever scents we have in the store at the time. Would my smelling like the candles be harmful to them or would a quick shower (which normally gets rid of the scents) solve that problem?

I have many more questions but I'm goingg too wait until after these two to ask them.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.