VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 14:12:28 08/26/11 Fri
Author: fairywhiz
Author Host/IP: 24.184.71.81
Subject: Thinking about getting quail

I have been thinking of keeping button quail as pet for much more than a year now and have been thinking about it alot more seriously lately. I have a lot of questions that I can't seem to find answers to through google though.

My first question is about quail and dogs. My family has a puggle that is pretty much all begal and when I first got my bearded dragon she wouldn't leave him alone for almost a week. I know that that would be intensely stressful for a button and so my first question is would hatching them from eggs make the dog less reactive and/or less/un interested in them or should I just not even think about getting quail?

My second question is that I work in a scented candle store and when I come home from there I always smell like whatever scents we have in the store at the time. Would my smelling like the candles be harmful to them or would a quick shower (which normally gets rid of the scents) solve that problem?

I have many more questions but I'm goingg too wait until after these two to ask them.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.