VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 14:51:24 11/26/11 Sat
Author: Thomas
Author Host/IP: 71.3.75.20
Subject: Problems with my OTHER female

Oh dear... This is all quite an ordeal. Our sick female has not gotten any better, and now it looks as if there is something wrong with my other female. They are sisters. The other bird has something wrong with her eyelids. It's as if her upper eyelids are being drawn upwards and form a ^ shape instead of the rounded shape that they should be. She cannot close her eyes and they cannot be forced closed (I gently saw if they would move down, but they didn't)... I know she has the nictitating membrane for blinking, but will this inability to close her eyes affect her in any other ways? And besides the point, she looks very odd with this "deformity." Also, this just started this week. I first noticed it on Wednesday, and it seems to have gotten worse. I really have no idea what to do about this one...

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.