VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 18:49:09 03/08/12 Thu
Author: Brianne Deneau
Author Host/IP: 24.57.56.188
Subject: Very aggressive button quail

We currently have 4 button quail and two aquariums. We had two button quail set up on each aquarium and all was going well. After about a month or so we noticed that one of the female buttons was behaving very aggressively. Since then we have tried to mix her individually with each one of the other buttons and it hasn't worked. She has even gone as far as poking one of my others buttons eye out. Since then I've been forced to keep her alone but since she's been alone she has completely stopped calling and has started flying up to the top of the cage multiple times per day to the point where she has scabs on her head. I feel bad for her but at this point I'm not really sure what to do. I can't have her hurting the other buttons but she seems very unhappy alone. I've even tried her in a larger cage and I'm still getting the same results. She currently sits in an aquarium in plane view of the other buttons and yet still seems unhappy. Any advice?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.