VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 18:33:02 06/04/13 Tue
Author: Meghan
Author Host/IP: 24.4.35.242
Subject: Lost quail!

Hello everyone! I woke up this morning to a button quail stuck in my garage! It kept flying into walls, but I managed to get it out of the garage and onto my front porch area. It tried flying a couple times, but ended up continuing to fly into walls.

Currently, it is still on my front porch. I don't know what to do with the poor little guy! I called my animal shelter, but they won't come out to pick him up and I have NO idea how to transport her without hurting her! (I'm assuming it is a her because she is brown colored with no bright markings)

I live in San Jose, CA. If anyone has any thoughts or ideas on how to help I'd really appreciate it. I love animals, and don't want to see this little birdie hurt. I did give her some water and broccoli, but I don't think she's eaten or drank anything yet.

She also may be with eggs. Thanks so much for any help!!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.