VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 15:50:13 06/22/08 Sun
Author: Rose
Author Host/IP: 24.11.103.79
Subject: Looking for a male near Grand Rapids, Mi and a Q

I am looking for a male button quail near Grand Rapids, Mi. I am interested in something with color. I have silver ones right now. My son loves to watch them and I am thinking something with color would be a nice addition.

:-)

On a side note. We did get some plants into the cage. It is a 70 or 75 gal aquarium. Right now it is not to interesting. They killed off one set of plants (knew it would happen) and I found that the Fern is what can take the most beating. I cannot remember what type it was. I know it was on the safe list. That is the only plant that has lasted. So I am thinking of getting another one.

I do have a question. I do not know what the piece is called, so bare with me.... There are those metal baskets you hang outside and you put this moss or grass basket inside of them and then the dirt and plant...

What I want to know is, the grass basket piece safe for the quail? I wanted to make them a larger hut and that kinda goes with the look we are trying to go with.

If not, does anyone have any ideas on something that looks like it that would be safe?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.