VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 01:14:27 06/25/08 Wed
Author: Saraa
Author Host/IP: 69.254.52.3
Subject: Re: Am about fed up with this!
In reply to: Rhonda 's message, "Re: Am about fed up with this!" on 20:15:09 06/24/08 Tue

I put 2 females together because I heard that they might do okay, but also I am not in any position to have fertile eggs around and I also am not sure I could emotionally handle getting rid of them before they mature (the eggs I mean). I've had these two together for a year or longer now, and am just now having this issue. It's nuts.

I do have a little hut that they could go in but they never use it at all never even tried it. They do like to go behind it and hide there, though. But I saw the little one hop on top of it today, I thought it was to get a break from the bigger one chasing her around and nipping, but I'm not sure how much mental capacity these little birdies have to have that initiative. I think it was just coincidence? But maybe not. I have a feeling even if I put more hidey spaces and stuff around that the big one would still follow her into the hiding spots. I'm not sure.

Is there anything I should adds to maybe implement more hiding spots? They don't use what they have now, I just don't want to take up more space than necessary with things they don't use much. The last thing I want is for the bigger one to get even more irked and start actually hurting the littler one.

Perhaps just seperating them is the only solution? I am so at loss here.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.