VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 00:04:13 08/06/08 Wed
Author: Kalina
Author Host/IP: 24.74.116.224
Subject: Re: Another one dying
In reply to: Rhonda 's message, "Re: Another one dying" on 23:14:45 08/05/08 Tue

Hi Rhonda
The turkey crumble was in a bag, the breeder gave it to me with the chicks, and it seemed to be ground finely enough. My husband made the chicks a cage. I told him it was best to use an aquarium but he insisted on making a cage. I *THINK* that the heat may have been escaping from the cage? So maybe although the light was hot enough the cage wasn't keeping heat. I have now put the remaining baby into an aquarium with the light low down enough to not hurt it, but to provide enough heat. I feel crappy that the cage they were in may have been the problem. My husband is very dominant and insisted that we use his stupid cage in the beginning. Maybe now the baby is in the aquarium it will be ok. I am so worried its lonely. It runs up and down and up and down calling out and its all alone. Any thoughts on it being lonely?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.