VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678[9]10 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 22:48:32 02/03/08 Sun
Author: Chantal
Author Host/IP: 67.101.123.247
Subject: Re: Bracken Ranch BQ Cage? CageVs. Tank?
In reply to: Amanda 's message, "Re: Bracken Ranch BQ Cage? CageVs. Tank?" on 21:09:24 02/03/08 Sun

Thanks Susan and Amanda for the tub suggestions, they sound great (and cheap!). I might try this when I have some time to spare. I was really hoping for a ready-made solution since my incredibly hectic, packed-to-the-hilt schedule won't let up until May, and my buttons really need a new house before then.

The West Coast Pet Supply server seemed to be down when I checked, but I'll be sure to look at the waterers later. I've been happy with the ones I've been using--they look like the kind for hamsters but are made for birds. Much better than having the Buttons run around in a water dish!

Thanks again!

-Chantal

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.