VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678[9]10 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 05:07:45 03/15/08 Sat
Author: Trina
Author Host/IP: 86.154.48.64
Subject: Re: Spammers
In reply to: Rhonda 's message, "Re: Spammers" on 21:39:42 03/14/08 Fri

Computers can be such a pain in the *** sometimes!! If it isn't one thing it's another!! I'm actually so glad I took out a cover plan when I got mine, otherwise it would be costing me a fortune right now lol Your comment about the 'Geeks' made me laugh Rhonda!! Are you, to put it in a politically correct term, 'Technologically impaired' like me?? rofl!! You need to get Thomas trained up to geek standard!!

Wow, Kira's nearly 26? Is that old for a horse, it sounds pretty old (It's about 6 years older than me, honest!) Yep, spring's definately on the way, very slowly. Already had a few baby finches fledge recently, and all the daffodils are out in the garden, plus frogspawn in the pond already. I can't wait for the days to get a bit longer. Sounds like you've had a pretty harsh winter this year Chris, with all the storms. Over here a couple of inches of snow literally bring the whole country to a standstill, pathetic really!! We had 90mph winds last week & even a very minor earthquake the other week lol nothing really compared to the weather you get in Canada & the States!!

Rhonda, it always amazes me what a little heat & a comfy hospital cage can do for a bird, I've had birds I thought were at deaths door up & walking around within a day, it's incredible. The little things we've learnt from each others experiences really are priceless, even when things don't turn out well we learn from each other what not to do & it's great to be able to pass it on to each other.

Well, I'd better get the birds all fed & watered now as I'm off out soon. I'm seeing another show this afternoon(How did you guess?!)a brand new musical based on Zorro, should be interesting with lots of Flamenco dancing & music by the Gypsy Kings. Take care guys!!! Oh and Rhonda, you shouldn't be eavesdropping, you should join in!!!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.