VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678[9]10 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 16:38:57 03/27/08 Thu
Author: Trina
Author Host/IP: 86.144.189.9
Subject: Chris!!

Hey Chris,

I got your letter this week, thanks!! I LOVED the photo of Georgia!! What a shot, I don't think I've ever seen an eagle quite that close, I certainly wouldn't want to be a mouse lol imagine that beak coming towards you!!I'm going to buy a frame to put it in next week. Hope she got on okay at the vets, is her toe better now?
Glad to hear that you've been speaking to Nance, I hope she's okay. Please tell her that I really miss her & give her my love. I hope Ron's okay, I won't go into details here as it's a bit personal, I shall write back to you about that. Well, my PC is still dead as the proverbial Dodo. I was thinking of setting up a hotmail email address, maybe we might have better luck emailing each other that way, in the meantime I'll have to see if I can remember how to write without a keyboard lol once I get my PC fixed I'll either print up some pics or send you a disc if you like. Hope you & Pete are keeping well, & my little buddy SweetPea. Is the weather any better now?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.