VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678[9]10 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 13:12:27 03/28/08 Fri
Author: Donna
Author Host/IP: 68.61.169.253
Subject: Re: Fostering another's Eggs
In reply to: Donna 's message, "Fostering another's Eggs" on 15:18:35 03/27/08 Thu

Thanks for the input on the topic.
I'm sure that the one quail is male. Susan from here in MI has been my quail Lady since October. She's seen pictures of my quail and she's who I got the Females from. I would have e-mail her in privite but I wanted more then one opinion on what I have going on.
The First hen, is making a nice cozy nest for her eggs, but showing no signs of wanting to sit, but she only has 5 eggs in there.My sitting hen has 5 also, and sit on them every now and then. I will play 'round with this egg fostering things and see how it goes. But when you really think about it, if I want to go through all the whoo ha of seeing some button quail chicks, maybe I should get an incubator, or at least make one. Thanks Again for the reply.
Donna

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.