VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678[9]10 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 16:22:47 05/05/08 Mon
Author: Saraa
Author Host/IP: 69.254.52.3
Subject: Nails and stuf!

Hello all! How are your buttons?

I noticed that one of my buttons (I didn't check the other yet) her nails are long, and a bit curly. Not underneath or anything.. I did a search to read some posts, and some said to cut it. Is it necessary?? And also, how do you cut nails of untame buttons that are squirmy and you can't hold them in the right positions to cut their nails? Is there like a trick?

And lastly.. I have noticed that on occasion they fight. One of the two will sort of nip at the other and chase her around the cage. This usually just only happens when water and/or food is replenished, but not every time. It doesn't usually last long but for some reason today I was a bit concerned about it. I ended up putting the dominating one in the holder container I use when I clean their cage, for about 5-10 minutes and then placed her back. After that, they were both fine and lovey. What's going on??

Thanks all :)

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.