VoyForums

Monday, March 02, 04:33:12pmVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

Books Board

Here we have the Quote of the Day and book discussions. Please click HERE to learn more about Quote of the Day.
When discussing the books please keep a few guidelines in mind. Thank you.
Also, the ladies who post QOTD put a lot of love into their posts, so your interaction is highly appreciated. :)

The book discussions are NOW INCLUDING MOBY!
If you have not yet read the first 8 novels, The Companion/Through The Stones, ALL the Lord John books or her short stories,
chances are you are going to encounter messages and/or QOTD passages that will contain "spoilers" in them.

Discussions regarding Diana's "in progress" works are NOT posted here.

For those who are interested in reading some of Herself's thoughts in her own words,
here is a link to her folder at the Books and Writers Community at: Compuserve.
Herself's blog: Diana Gabaldon's Blog. Diana on social media:Facebook and Twitter. Herself's YouTube channel: Voyagesoftheartemis' Channel.

How can YOU support the Ladies of Lallybroch?
Click here to find out.

Welcome Board Books/QOTD Board Social Board Lallypalooza Polls and Surveys
The Kirk Joke Board Reading Recommendations Scotland Travel Tips Board Literary Forum Board
Ladies of Lallybroch Home 

Page LoL FAQ HTML Practice Board Voy Tips
Starz Outlander Series Board DG New Releases

Contact Forum Admin

• QOTD for Monday, March 2, 2015 -- Lady Linda, 17:34:57 03/01/15 Sun
    The following quote is taken from Dragonfly In Amber by Diana Gabaldon, chapter 28, The Coming of the Light, Copyright © 1992 by Diana Gabaldon, All Rights Reserved.

“She was perfect,” I said softly, as though to myself. “So small. I could cup her head in the palm of my hand. Her ears stuck out just a little—I could see the light shine through them.”

The light had shone through her skin as well, glowing in the roundness of cheek and buttock with the light that pearls have; still and cool, with the strange touch of the water world still on them.

“Mother Hildegarde wrapped her in a length of white satin,” I said, looking down at my fists, clenched in my lap. “Her eyes were closed. She hadn’t any lashes yet, but her eyes were slanted. I said they were like yours, but they said all babies’ eyes are like that.”

[ Post a Reply to this Message ][ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• QOTD for Sunday, March 1, 2015 -- Lady Linda, 17:09:48 02/28/15 Sat
    The following quote is taken from Outlander by Diana Gabaldon, chapter 1, A New Beginning, Copyright © 1991 by Diana Gabaldon, All Rights Reserved.

“He acted at first as though he didn’t hear me, and I thought perhaps he didn’t, over the noise of the wind, so I repeated myself, and I reached out to tap his shoulder, to get his attention, you know. But before I could touch him, he whirled suddenly round and pushed past me and walked off down the road”.

“Sounds a bit rude, but not very ghostly,” I observed, draining my glass. “What did he look like?”

“Big chap,” said Frank, frowning in recollection. “And a Scot, in complete Highland rig-out, complete to sporran and the beautiful running-stag brooch on his plaid. I wanted to ask where he’d got it from, but he was off before I could.”

Back by popular demand (well, one person liked it last time I did it! LOL!), the theme for the week is one quote from each of the first seven books.

Replies:

• Quote of the Day for Saturday, February 28, 2015 -- Happiapple, 20:06:36 02/27/15 Fri
    The following quote is taken from Outlander by Diana Gabaldon, Chapter 3: "The Man in the Wood". Copyright (c) 1991 by Diana Gabaldon. All rights reserved.

I turned the rag around distastefully.
    "I can't use this," I complained. "It's filthy."
    Without seeing him move, I found the big man gripping my shoulder, his dark eyes an inch from mine. "Do it," he said.
    Freeing me with a push, he strode to the door and disappeared after his two henchmen. Feeling more than a little shaken, I turned to the task of bandaging the bullet wound as best I could. The thought of using the grimy neckrag was something my medical training wouldn't let me contemplate. I tried to bury my confusion and terror in the task of trying to find something more suitable, and, after a quick and futile search through the pile of rags, finally settled on strips of rayon torn from the hem of my slip. While hardly sterile, it was by far the cleanest material at hand.

Replies:

• Quote of the Day for Friday, February 27, 2015 -- Happiapple, 03:32:26 02/27/15 Fri
    The following quote is taken from Voyager by Diana Gabaldon, Chapter 22: "All Hallows Ever". Copyright (c) 1994 by Diana Gabaldon. All rights reserved.

"Two golden guineas, six sovereigns, twenty-three shillings, eighteen florins ninepence, ten halfpence, and ... twelve farthings." Roger dropped the last coin on the tinkling pile, then dug into his shirt pocket, lean face absorbed as he searched. "Oh, here." He brought out a small plastic bag and poured our a handful of tiny copper coins into a pile alongside the other money.
    "Doits," he explained. "The smallest denomination of Scotland coinage of the time, I got as many as I could, because that's likely what you'd use most of the time. You wouldn't use the large coins unless you had to buy a horse or something."
    "I know." I picked up a couple of sovereigns and tilted them in my hand, letting them clink together. They were heavy--gold coins, nearly an inch in diameter. It had taken Roger and Bree four days in London, going from one rare-coin dealer to the next, to assemble the small fortune gleaming in the lamplight before me.

Replies:

• Quote of the Day for Thursday, February 26, 2015 -- Happiapple, 20:28:18 02/25/15 Wed
    The following quote is taken from Drums of Autumn by Diana Gabaldon, Chapter 30: "Into Thin Air". Copyright (c) 1997 by Diana Gabaldon. All rights reserved.

Tucked in the last corner was a jewelry box, a small but substantial container. Inside were several rings, brooches, and sets of earrings. The cairngorm brooch he had given her for her birthday was there. Necklaces and chains. Two things weren't.
    The silver bracelet he had given her--and her grandmother's pearls.
    "Jesus bloody Christ." He looked again, just to be sure, dumping out the glittering junk and spreading it on his counterpane. No pearls. Certainly no string of baroque Scottish pearls, spaced with antique gold roundels.
    She couldn't be wearing them, not to an engineering conference in Sri Lanka. The pearls were an heirloom to her, not an ornament. She seldom wore them. They were her link with--

Replies:

• Quote of the Day for Wednesday, February 25, 2015 -- Happiapple, 20:00:34 02/24/15 Tue
    The following quote is taken from Voyager by Diana Gabaldon, Chapter 24: "A. Malcolm, Printer". Copyright (c) 1994 by Diana Gabaldon. All rights reserved.

I looked up at his face; it was absolutely blank with shock. He held the pictures close to his chest, unmoving, wide-eyed and staring as though he had just been transfixed by a crossbow bolt through the heart--as I supposed he had.
    "Your daughter sent you this," I said. I turned his blank face toward me and gently kissed him on the mouth. That broke the trance; he blinked and his face came to life again.

Replies:

• No quotes next week or the week after! -- Judie, 09:07:08 02/24/15 Tue
    No, the boards aren't closing. We just don't have anyone signed up to do quotes.

:D

Help!

Replies:

• Quote of the Day for Tuesday, February 24, 2015 -- Happiapple, 20:41:21 02/23/15 Mon
    The following quote is taken from Drums of Autumn by Diana Gabaldon, Chapter 44: "Three-Cornered Conversation". Copyright (c) 1997 by Diana Gabaldon. All rights reserved.

"Jesus H. Roosevelt Christ." The worn gold wedding band sparked in the sun, and my hand closed reflexively over it. It was warm from being carried next to her skin, but I felt a deep coldness seep into my fingers.

Replies:

• Quote of the Day for Monday, February 23, 2015 -- Happiapple, 20:39:10 02/22/15 Sun
    The following quote is taken from Outlander by Diana Gabaldon, Chapter 24: "By the Pricking of My Thumbs". Copyright (c) 1991 by Diana Gabaldon. All rights reserved.

For I hadn't stood frozen at the revelation of Geilie's pregnancy. It was something else I had seen that chilled me to the marrow of my bones. As Geilie had spun, white arms stretched aloft, I saw what she had seen when my own clothes were stripped away. A mark on one arm like the one I bore. Here, in this time, the mark of sorcery, the mark of a magus. The small, homely scar of a smallpox vaccination.

Replies:

• Quote of the Day for Sunday, February 22, 2015 -- Happiapple, 21:18:34 02/21/15 Sat
    The following quote is taken from Voyager by Diana Gabaldon, Chapter 24: "A. Malcolm, Printer". Copyright (c) 1994 by Diana Gabaldon. All rights reserved.

I swallowed the last rich, sweet bite of my old life, and crumpled the wrapper in my hand. I glanced around, but no one was looking in my direction. I opened my hand, and let the bit of plastic film fall surreptitiously to the ground. Wadded up, it rolled a few inches on the cobbles, crinkling and unfolding itself as though alive. The light wind caught it, and the small transparent sheet took sudden wing, scudding over the gray stones like a leaf.
    The draft of a set of passing wheels sucked it under a drayman's cart; it winked once with reflected light, and was gone, disappearing without notice from the passersby. I wondered whether my own anachronistic presence would cause as little harm.

Replies:

• QOTD for Saturday, February 21, 2015 -- The following quote is taken from Written In my Own Heart’s Blood by Diane Gabaldon, Chapter 137: "In The Wilderness a Lodging Place". Copyright (c) 2014 by Diana Gabaldon. All rights reserved. -- swarl, 18:13:41 02/20/15 Fri
    “I’ve brought ye home, Sassenach,” he said, his voice a little husky. “It willna be the same – and I canna say how things will be now – but I’ve kept my word.”
    My throat was so choked that I could barely whisper “Thank you.” We stood for a long moment, clasped tight together, summoning up the strength to go around that last corner and look at what had been, and what might be.
    Something brushed the hem of my skirt, and I looked down, expecting that a late cone from the big spruce we were standing by had fallen.
    A large gray cat looked up at me with big, calm eyes of celadon green and dropped a fat, hairy, very dead wood rat at my feet.
    “Oh ,God!” I said, and burst into tears.”

Replies:

• QOTD for Friday, February 20, 2015 -- The following quote is taken from Written In my Own Heart’s Blood by Diane Gabaldon, Chapter 62: "The Mule Dislikes You". Copyright (c) 2014 by Diana Gabaldon. All rights reserved. -- swarl, 19:09:48 02/19/15 Thu
    “ …the teamster ducked and reached out, clearly intending to grab either the reins or Germain. The crowd around me had realized what was happening by now, and women started screaming. At this point, Clarence decided to become involved and, laying back his ears, curled his lips and snapped at the teamster’s face, coming within a toucher of taking off the man’s nose.
    “SHIT-ASS FUCKING MULE!!” Deeply inflamed, the teamster leapt at Clarence and fixed his teeth in the mule’s upper lip, clinging like grim death to his neck. Clarence screamed. The women screamed. Germain screamed.
    I didn't scream, because I couldn't breathe. I was elbowing my way through the crowd, fumbling for the slit in my skirt so I could reach my knife. Just as I laid my hand on the hilt, though, a hand came down on my shoulder, halting me in my tracks.
    “Pardon me, milady,” said Fergus, and, stepping purposefully past me, walked up beside the lunging mass of mule, teamster, and shrieking child and fired the pistol in his hand.”

Replies:

• QOTD for Thursday, February 19, 2015 -- The following quote is taken from Written In my Own Heart’s Blood by Diane Gabaldon, Chapter 140: "Woman, Wilt Thou Lie With Me?". Copyright (c) 2014 by Diana Gabaldon. All rights reserved -- swarl, 05:07:58 02/19/15 Thu
    “D’ye no mean to eat that?” he inquired, coming up beside her stirrup.
    “I do,” she said calmly, “but all in good time.” She licked the substantial length of the warty green thing with a long, slow swipe of her tongue and then – holding his eyes – sucked deliberately on the end of it. He walked straight into a springy pine branch, which swiped him across the face with its needles.
    He swore, rubbing at his watering eyes. She was laughing!
    “Ye did that on purpose, Rachel Murray!”
    “Is thee accusing me of propelling thee into a tree?” she inquired, arching one brow. “Thee is an experienced Indian scout, or so I was led to believe. Surely one of those should look where he’s going.”
    She had pulled Clarence to a stop – Clarence was always agreeable to stopping, particularly if there was anything edible in sight – and sat there smiling at Ian, cheeky as a monkey.”

Replies:

• QOTD for Wednesday, February 18, 2015 -- The following quote is taken from Written In my Own Heart’s Blood by Diane Gabaldon, Chapter 57: "Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night". Copyright (c) 2014 by Diana Gabaldon. All rights reserved. -- swarl, 18:45:44 02/17/15 Tue

“So it was me that was virgin on our wedding night.”
    Ian hadn't thought he’d moved, but Rollo jerked his head up and looked at him, startled. Ian cleared his throat.
    “Oh, Aye?”
    “Aye,” said his uncle, wry as a lemon. “And I was given any amount of advice beforehand, too, by my uncle Dougal and his men.”
    Dougal MacKenzie had died before Ian was born, but he’d heard a good bit about the man, one way and another. His mouth twitched.
    “Would ye care to pass on any of it?”
    “God, no” Jamie stood up and brushed bits of bark from the tails of his coat. “I think ye already ken ye should be gentle about it, aye?” . . . . . .
    As Jamie reached the edge of the clearing, Ian called after him,
    “Uncle Jamie!”
    Jamie turned to look over his shoulder.
    “Aye?”
    “And was she gentle with ye?”
    “God, no, “ Jamie said, and grinned broadly.”

Replies:

• QOTD for Tuesday, February 17, 2015 -- Swarl, The following quote is taken from Written In my Own Heart’s Blood by Diane Gabaldon, Chapter 23: In Which Mrs Figg Takes a Hand. Copyright (c) 2014 by Diana Gabaldon. All rights reserved. -- swarl, 05:18:26 02/17/15 Tue
    “… Mrs Mortimer Figg, if it’s any of your business, and I doubt that.”
    “So do I,” Jamie assured her, not sitting down. The duke, he saw, had. “Mrs. Figg, as I said to ye downstairs, I’ve come for my wife and nothing more. If ye’ll tell me where she is, I’ll leave ye to your business. Whatever that may be,” he added with a glance at Pardloe.
    Your wife,” Mrs Figg repeated, and the barrel swiveled toward him. “Well, now. I’m thinking that perhaps you ought just to sit down and wait until his lordship comes and we see what he has to say about all this.”
    “Dinna be daft, Jerusha,” said Jenny, rather impatiently. “Ye ken Claire’s my brother’s wife; she told ye that herself.”
    “Claire?” exclaimed Pardloe, standing up again. He had been drinking from the decanter and still held it carelessly in one hand. “My brother”s wife?”
    “She’s no such thing,” Jamie said crossly. “She’s mine, and I’ll thank someone to tell me where the devil she is.”

Replies:

• QOTD for Monday, February 16, 2015 -- This week I wanted to post a few of the different minor characters that make the books sparkle with humor. Sorry to be late. again!!! -- swarl, 05:53:11 02/16/15 Mon
    The following quote is taken from Written In my Own Heart’s Blood by Diane Gabaldon, Chapter 23: "In Which Mrs. Figg Takes a Hand". Copyright (c) 2014 by Diana Gabaldon. All rights reserved.

“Jamie got his hand under the gun just as it went off in a puff of black smoke, the crack of the firing simultaneous with the explosion of a china figure on the mantelpiece.
    Pardloe sat frozen for an instant, then – very carefully – reached up and removed a large shard of porcelain from his hair.
    “Mr. Fraser,” he said, in a voice that was almost steady, “Your servant, sir.”
    “Your most obedient, Your Grace, “ Jamie replied, suffering an insane urge to laugh, and kept from it only by the sure knowledge that his sister would immediately reload and shoot him at point-blank range if he did. “I see ye’re acquainted with my sister, Mrs. Murray."
    “Your - - dear lord, she is.” Parloe’s eyes had flicked back and forth between their faces, and he now drew a long, slow breath. "Is your entire family given to irascibility?”
    “We are, Your Grace, and I thank ye for the compliment,” Jamie said, and laid a hand on Jenny’s back.”

Replies:

• • QOTD for Sunday, February 15, 2015 -- The following quote is taken from Written In my Own Heart’s Blood by Diane Gabaldon, Chapter 6: "Under My Protection". Copyright (c) 2014 by Diana Gabaldon. All rights reserved. -- swarl, 19:03:52 02/14/15 Sat
    “Drink. . . that,” I managed, “and keep breathing.” Slamming the door of the chair, I dropped the locking pin into its slot with an instant’s satisfaction and straightened up to find Fergus’s eldest son, Germain, standing by my side.
    “Have ye got a bit of trouble started again,Grand-mére?” he asked, unperturbed by the stones – now augmented with clumps of fresh manure – whizzing past our heads.
    “You might say so, yes,” I said. “Don't - -“
    But before I could speak further, he turned round and bellowed at the crowd, in a surprisingly loud voice, THIS’S MY GRANNIE. You touch ONE HAIR on her head and— . . . And I’ll do you BROWN!” Germain yelled.”

Replies:

• QOTD for Saturday, February 14, 2015 -- Rita, 17:10:10 02/13/15 Fri
    The following quote is taken from Written In my Own Heart’s Blood by Diane Gabaldon, Chapter 126: "The Oglethorpe Plan". Copyright (c) 2014 by Diana Gabaldon. All rights reserved.

“Well done, Sassenach!” Jamie picked up a small jar of honey, taken in payment for a nastily impacted wisdom tooth. He loved honey. I’d also acquired two large speckled turkey eggs (one of them filled the entire palm of my hand), a loaf of reasonably fresh sourdough bread, six pennies, and a small silver Spanish coin.
    “I think ye could support the family all on your own, a nighean,” he said, dipping a finger in the honey and licking it before I could stop him. “Ian and Fergus and I can all retire and become gentlemen of leisure.”
    “Good. You can start by making supper,” I said, stretching my back. Stays did keep you upright through a long day’s work, but I was looking forward to taking them off, eating supper, and lying down, in quick succession.
    “Of course, Sassenach.” With a small flourish, he drew the knife from his belt, cut a slice off the loaf, drizzled honey on it, and gave it to me. “There ye are.”
    I raised an eyebrow at him but bit into it. Sweetness flooded my mouth and my bloodstream simultaneously, and I tasted sunlight and flowers. I moaned.
    “What did ye say, Sassenach?” He was busily buttering another slice.
    “I said, ‘Well done,’ ” I said, and picked up the pot of honey. “We’ll make a cook of you yet.”

Being Valentine's day, I had intended to post something more romantic in the traditional way, but then this one went well with my "role reversal" theme, and what's more romantic than seeing Jamie and Claire, 40 years on and still enjoying each other in the most mundane of moments... :)

Replies:

• QOTD for Friday, February 13, 2015 -- Rita, 19:30:56 02/12/15 Thu
    The following quote is taken from Written In my Own Heart’s Blood by Diane Gabaldon, Chapter 87: "Moonrise". Copyright (c) 2014 by Diana Gabaldon. All rights reserved.

“Sassenach? Are ye all right?” A segment of the darkness on the floor moved suddenly and resolved itself into a Jamie-shaped shadow.
    “Yes. Are you?”
    That got me the breath of a laugh.
    “I’ll do, Sassenach,” he said softly, and I heard the rustle of his movement as he got his feet under him. “I’m glad ye feel well enough to ask. D’ye need water?”
    “Er … rather the opposite, really,” I said.
    “Oh? Oh.” He stooped, a pale blur in his shirt, to reach under the bed. “D’ye need help?”
    “If I didn’t, I wouldn’t have waked you up,” I said, a little testily. “I didn’t think I could wait for Mrs. Macken or Dottie, though.” He snorted a little and got me under the arms, lifting me into a sitting position.
    “Now, then,” he murmured. “It’s no like ye’ve not done this—and a good many worse things—for me.”
    While this was true, it didn’t make matters easier.
    “You can let go now,” I said. “Perhaps leave the room?”
    “Perhaps not,” he said, still mildly, but with a tone indicating that his mind was made up on the subject. “If I let go, ye’ll fall on your face, and ye ken that perfectly well, so stop talkin’ and be about your business now, aye?”

Replies:

• QOTD for Thursday, February 12, 2015 -- Rita, 18:40:05 02/11/15 Wed
    The following quote is taken from A Breath Of Snow And Ashes by Diana Gabaldon, Chapter 66: "The Dark Rises". Copyright (c) 2005 by Diana Gabaldon. All rights reserved.

“What in the name of God possessed ye, Sassenach?” Jamie jerked back the quilt and gestured peremptorily at the sheets.
    “Well, I felt quite well, and—”
    “Well! Ye’re the color of bad buttermilk, and trembling so ye can scarcely—here, let me do that.” Making snorting noises, he pushed my hands away from the laces of my petticoats, and had them off me in a trice.
    “Have ye lost your mind?” he demanded. “And to sneak off like that without telling anyone, too! What if ye’d fallen? What if ye got ill again?”
    “If I’d told anyone, they wouldn’t have let me go out,” I said mildly. “And I am a physician, you know. Surely I can judge my own state of health.”
    He gave me a look, strongly suggesting that he wouldn’t trust me to judge a flower show, but merely gave a louder than usual snort in reply.
    He then picked me up bodily, carried me to the bed, and placed me gently into it—but with enough demonstration of restrained strength as to let me know that he would have preferred to drop me from a height.
    He then straightened up, giving me a baleful look.
    “If ye didna look as though ye were about to faint, Sassenach, I swear I would turn ye over and smack your bum for ye.”
    “You can’t,” I said, rather faintly. “I haven’t got one.”

Replies:

• QOTD for Wednesday, February 11, 2015 -- Rita, 17:29:20 02/10/15 Tue
    The following quote is taken from A Breath Of Snow And Ashes by Diana Gabaldon, Chapter 29: "Perfectly Fine". Copyright (c) 2005 by Diana Gabaldon. All rights reserved.

It hadn’t troubled Fraser. But then, Fraser had ceased even to think of the bandits, directly they were dead; all his thought had been for Claire, and that was surely understandable.
    He’d led her through the morning light in that clearing, a blood-soaked Adam, a battered Eve, looking upon the knowledge of good and evil. And then he had wrapped her in his plaid, picked her up, and walked away to his horse.

Replies:

• QOTD for Tuesday, February 10, 2015 -- Rita, 16:43:43 02/09/15 Mon
    The following quote is taken from Voyager by Diana Gabaldon, Chapter 56: "Turtle Soup". Copyright (c) 1994 by Diana Gabaldon. All rights reserved.

Jamie was unmoved by contemplation of Fergus’s tender state.
    “Aye, well, he’ll be wed a long time,” he said callously. “Do him no harm to keep his breeches on for one night. And they do say that abstinence makes the heart grow firmer, no?”
    “Absence,” I said, dodging the spoon for a moment. “And fonder. If anything’s growing firmer from abstinence, it wouldn’t be his heart.”
    “That’s verra bawdy talk for a respectable marrit woman,” Jamie said reprovingly, sticking the spoon in my mouth. “And inconsiderate, forbye.”
    I swallowed. “Inconsiderate?”
    “I’m a wee bit firm myself at the moment,” he replied evenly, dipping and spooning. “What wi’ you sitting there wi’ your hair loose and your nipples starin’ me in the eye, the size of cherries.”
    I glanced down involuntarily, and the next spoonful bumped my nose. Jamie clicked his tongue, and picking up a cloth, briskly blotted my bosom with it. It was quite true that my shift was made of thin cotton, and even when dry, reasonably easy to see through.
    “It’s not as though you haven’t seen them before,” I said, amused.
    He laid down the cloth and raised his brows.
    “I have drunk water every day since I was weaned,” he pointed out. “It doesna mean I canna be thirsty, still.” He picked up the spoon. “You’ll have a wee bit more?”
    “No, thanks,” I said, dodging the oncoming spoon. “I want to hear more about this firmness of yours.”

Replies:

• QOTD for Monday, February 9, 2015 -- Rita, 16:51:21 02/08/15 Sun
    The following quote is taken from Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon, Chapter 28: "The Coming of the Light". Copyright (c) 1992 by Diana Gabaldon. All rights reserved.

“Claire,” he whispered. “Please. Let me give ye comfort.”
    “Comfort?” I said. “And how will you do that? Can you give me back my child?”
    He sank to his knees before me, but I kept my head down, staring into my upturned hands, laid empty on my lap. I felt his movement as he reached to touch me, hesitated, drew back, reached again.
    “No,” he said, his voice scarcely audible. “No, I canna do that. But…with the grace of God…I might give ye another?”
    His hand hovered over mine, close enough that I felt the warmth of his skin. I felt other things as well: the grief that he held tight under rein, the anger and the fear that choked him, and the courage that made him speak in spite of it. I gathered my own courage around me, a flimsy substitute for the thick gray shroud. Then I took his hand and lifted my head, and looked full into the face of the sun.

Replies:

• QOTD for Sunday, February 8, 2015 -- Rita, 17:35:01 02/07/15 Sat
    The following quote is taken from Outlander by Diana Gabaldon, Chapter 25: "Thou Shalt Not Suffer a Witch to Live". Copyright (c) 1991 by Diana Gabaldon. All rights reserved.

Jamie disappeared for a few minutes. He came back with a handful of dark green oblate leaves, chewing something. He spat a glob of macerated green into the palm of his hand, stuffed another wad of leaves into his mouth and turned me away from him. He rubbed the chewed leaves gently over my back, and the stinging eased considerably.
    “What is that?” I asked, making an effort to control myself. I was still shaky and snuffling, but the helpless tears were beginning to ebb.
    “Watercress,” he answered, voice slightly muffled by the leaves in his mouth. He spat them out and applied them to my back. “You’re no the only one knows a bit about grass-cures, Sassenach,” he said, a bit clearer.
    “How—how does it taste?” I asked, gulping back the sobs.
    “Fair nasty,” he replied laconically. He finished his application and laid the plaid softly back across my shoulders.
    “It won’t—” he began, then hesitated, “I mean, the cuts are not deep. I—I think you’ll no be…marked.” He spoke gruffly, but his touch was very gentle, and reduced me to tears once more.
    “I’m sorry,” I mumbled, dabbling my nose on a corner of the plaid. “I—I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I don’t know why I can’t stop crying.”
    He shrugged. “I dinna suppose anyone’s tried to hurt ye on purpose before, Sassenach,” he said. “It’s likely the shock of that, so much as the pain.” He paused, picking up a plaid-end.
    “I did just the same, lass,” he said matter-of-factly. “Puked after, and cried while they cleansed the cuts. Then I shook.” He wiped my face carefully with the plaid, then put a hand under my chin and tilted my face up to his.
    “And when I stopped shaking, Sassenach,” he said quietly, “I thanked God for the pain, because it meant I was still alive.” He let go, nodding at me. “When ye get to that point, lassie, tell me; for I’ve a thing or two I want to be sayin’ to ye then.”

Replies:

• QOTD for Saturday, February 7, 2015 -- LisaW, 00:15:51 02/07/15 Sat
    The following quote is taken from Written in My Own Heart’s Blood Chapter 145 “AND YOU KNOW WHAT” by Diana Gabaldon. All rights reserved. copyright 2014

” I turned my attention back to the newcomers, though; they’d stopped—
    the little girl had dropped something. Her dolly—I could see the doll’s hair,
    a splotch of color on the ground, even redder than the little boy’s. The man
    was wearing a pack, and the woman had a large bag over one shoulder. She
    set it down and bent to pick up the doll, brushing it off and handing it back
    to her daughter.
       The woman turned then to speak to her husband, throwing out an arm to
    point to something—the Higginses’ cabin, I thought. The man put both
    hands to his mouth and shouted, and the wind carried his words to us, faint
    but clearly audible, called out in a strong, cracked voice.
       ”Hello, the house!” “

Thanks everyone for taking the time this week to stop in and participate on the QOTD. I really enjoy reading everyone's choices and I look forward to everyone's comments.
    No special theme this week, just Diana's words to get us through the week.

Replies:

• QOTD for Friday, February 6, 2015 -- LisaW, 20:16:36 02/05/15 Thu
    The following quote is taken from A Breath of Snow and Ashes by Diana Gabaldon, chapter 98 "TO KEEP A GHOST AT BAY". Copyright (c)1997 by Diana Gabaldon. All rights reserved. copyright 2005

" "Yes, and someone killed her--and it wasn't Tom. Oh, God, Jamie--who?
    Who was it?"
       "I dinna ken," he said, and his eyes grew deep with sadness. "She was a lass who
    craved love, I think--and took it. But she didna ken how to give it back again."
       I took a deep breath and asked the question that had lain unspoken between
    us since the murder.
       "You don't think it was Ian?"
       He nearly smiled at that.
       "If it had been, a nighean, we'd know. Ian could kill; he couldna let you or
    me suffer for it." "

Replies:

• QOTD for Thursday, February 5, 2015 -- LisaW, 21:05:20 02/04/15 Wed
    The following quote is taken from Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon, chapter 21 "Untimely Resurrection". Copyright (c)1997 by Diana Gabaldon. All rights reserved.

" I slid out of bed, cold in the thin embroidered nightdress. He didn't turn
    as I came up behind him, but he knew I was there. When I touched his hand he
    let it drop to the table, and allowed his head to fall back until it rested just
    below my breasts. He sighed deeply as I rubbed it, and I felt the tension begin
    to go out of him. My hands worked their way down over neck and shoulders,
    feeling the chill of his flesh through the thin linen. Finally I came around in
    front of him. He reached up and grasped me around the waist, pulling me to
    him and burying his head in my nightdress, just above the round swell of the
    unborn child.
       "I'm cold," I said at last, very softly. "Will you come and warm me?" "

Replies:

• QOTD for Wednesday, February 4, 2015 -- LisaW, 21:19:13 02/03/15 Tue
    The following quote is taken from Drums of Autumn by Diana Gabaldon, PROLOGUE. Copyright (c)1997 by Diana Gabaldon. All rights reserved.

"we see the shape of memory, standing solid in an empty doorway.
    By blood and by choice, we make our ghosts; we haunt ourselves.
       Each ghost comes unbidden from the misty grounds of dream and si-
    lence.
       Our rational minds say, "No, it isn't."
       But another part, an older part, echoes always softly in the dark, "Yes,
    but it could be."
       We come and go from mystery and, in between, we try to forget. But a
    breeze passing in a still room stirs my hair now and then in soft affection. I
    think it is my mother."

Replies:

• QOTD for Tuesday, February 3, 2015 -- LisaW, 20:52:57 02/02/15 Mon
    The following quote is taken from The Fiery Cross by Diana Gabaldon, chapter 93 CHOICES. Copyright (c) 2001 by Diana Gabaldon. All rights reserved.

" "Sassenach . . .I love ye now, and I will love ye always. Whether I am
    dead--or you--whether we are together or apart. You know it is true," he said
    quietly, and touched my face. "I know it of you, and ye know of it of me as
    well."
       He bent his head then, the bright hair swinging down across his cheek.
       "I didna mean only you, Sassenach. I have work still to do. I thought--for a
    bit--that perhaps it wasna so; that ye all might manage, with Roger Mac and
    auld Arch, Joseph and the Beardsleys. But there is war coming, and--for my
    sins--" he grimaced slightly,"I am a chief."
       He shook his head slightly, in resignation.
       "God has made me what I am. He has given me the duty--and I must do it,
    whatever the cost." "

Replies:

• QOTD for Monday, February 2, 2015 -- LisaW, 20:19:34 02/01/15 Sun
    The following quote is taken from The Scottish Prisoner by Diana Gabaldon, chapter 18, Fireside Tales. Copyright (c) 2011 by Diana Gabaldon. All rights reserved.

" "Once or twice," Jamie muttered, averting his eyes. He picked
    up a stick and poked the fire unnecessarily, making the peats
    crumble and glow.
       "In the Bois de Boulogne, wasn't it? With some Englishman.
    I recall hearing about it--a famous fight! And did ye not end in
    the Bastille for it?" Quinn laughed.
       Fraser glanced round with a truly awful look in his eyes, and
    had Quinn been watching him, he would either have been turned
    to stone on the spot or leapt up and run for his life.
       John himself leapt in, wanting above all to disrupt the conver-
    sation. "

Replies:

• QOTD for Sunday, February 1, 2015 -- LisaW, 20:54:32 01/31/15 Sat
    The following quote is taken from Voyager by Diana Gabaldon, chapter 9 "The Wanderer". Copyright (c) 1994 by Diana Gabaldon. All rights reserved.

" "My wife is gone," Fraser said, and turned away again, so abruptly that
    the movement verged on rudeness.
       Grey felt himself shaken by an unexpected feeling. In part it was relief. The
    woman who had been both cause of and party to his humiliation was dead.
    In part, it was regret.
       Neither of them spoke again on the journey back to Ardsmuir. "

Replies:

• happiapple - can you please contact me -- Judie, 09:40:25 01/31/15 Sat
    I have you down for quoting on the week of February 22 but I can't find an e-mail or anything where you contacted me and I just want to make sure I got that right. :D

You can just reply here if you like. Thanks.

Judie

Replies:

• QOTD for Saturday, January 31, 2015 -- kgp, 17:14:48 01/30/15 Fri
    The following quotation is from Written In My Own Heart’s Blood by Diana Gabaldon. Copyright 2014. All Rights Reserved. Chapter 140. Woman, Wilt Thou Lie With Me?

“D’ye no mean to eat that?” he inquired, coming up beside her stirrup.

“I do,” she said calmly, “but all in good time.” She licked the substantial length of the warty green thing with a long, slow swipe of her tongue and then – holding his eyes – sucked deliberately on the end of it. He walked straight into a springy pine branch, which swiped him across the face with its needles.

He swore, rubbing his watering eyes. She was laughing!

“Ye did that on purpose, Rachel Murray!”

“Is thee accusing me of propelling thee into a tree?” she inquired, arching one brow. “Thee is an experienced Indian scout, or so I was led to believe. Surely one of those should look where he’s going.”

Replies:

• QOTD for Friday, January 30, 2015 -- kgp, 18:09:38 01/29/15 Thu
    The following quotation is from Written In My Own Heart’s Blood by Diana Gabaldon. Copyright 2014. All Rights Reserved. Chapter 57. Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night

“Thy life’s journey lies along its own path, Ian,” she said, “and I cannot share thy journey – but I can walk beside thee. And I will.”

The woman standing behind them in the line heaved a deep, contented sigh.

“Now, that’s a very pretty and right thing to say, sweetheart,” she said to Rachel, in approving tones. And, switching her gaze to Ian, looked him skeptically up and down. He was dressed in buckskins, clout, and calico shirt, and, bar the feathers in his hair and the tattoos, didn’t look too outlandish, he thought.

“You probably don’t deserve her,” the woman said, shaking her head doubtfully. “But try, there’s a good lad.”

Replies:

• QOTD for Thursday, January 29, 2015 -- kgp, 02:46:35 01/29/15 Thu
    The following quotation is from Written In My Own Heart’s Blood by Diana Gabaldon. Copyright 2014. All Rights Reserved. Chapter 90. It’s a Wise Child Who Knows His Father

“I maybe dinna ken ye that well, but Rachel does.”

That was undeniably true and gave William an oddly mixed sense of shame, pride, and anger. Rachel and her brother did know him well; they’d save his life and nursed him back to health, had traveled with him for weeks and shared both food and danger.

“She says ye’re a good man.”

William’s heart squeezed a little.

“I’m obliged for her good opinion,” he said. The water hadn’t helped that much; Murray was definitely swaying in the saddle, his eyes half closed.

“If you die,” William said loudly, ”I’ll marry her.”

That worked; Murray’s eyelids lifted at once. He smiled, very slightly.

“Ken that,” he said.

Replies:

• QOTD for Wednesday, January 28, 2015 -- kgp, 18:14:14 01/27/15 Tue
    The following quotation is from Written In My Own Heart’s Blood by Diana Gabaldon. Copyright 2014. All Rights Reserved. Chapter 56. Stinking Papist

”It was the only name I had a right to give ye.”

He realized that his knuckles were pressed against his chest, against his gorget – but it wasn’t the gorget’s reassurance that he sought. It was that of the little bumps of the plain wooden rosary that he’d worn around his neck for years, hidden under his shirt where no one would see it. The rosary Mac had given him . . . along with his name.

With a suddenness that shocked him, he felt his eyes swim. You went away. You left me!

“Shit!” he said, and punched his fist so hard into the saddlebag that the horse snorted and shied, and a volt of white-hot pain shot up his arm, obliterating everything.

Replies:

• QOTD for Tuesday, January 27, 2015 -- kgp, 16:29:58 01/26/15 Mon
    The following quotation is from Written In My Own Heart’s Blood by Diana Gabaldon. Copyright 2014. All Rights Reserved. Chapter 21 . Bloody Men

“Oh bloody hell,” he said, and he grabbed her arms, pulled her roughly to him, and kissed her. He let go and stepped back quickly, leaving her bug-eyed and gasping.

The dog growled at him. She glared at him, spat on the ground at his feet, then wiped her lips on her sleeve and, turning away, marched off, the dog at her heels casting a red-eyed look at William.

“Is spitting on people a part of your bloody principles?” he shouted after her.

She swung round, fists clenched at her sides.

“Is assaulting women part of thine?” she bellowed back, to the amusement of the infantrymen who had been standing still by the road, leaning on their weapons and gaping at the show provided.

*posting early in case we lose power tonight*

Replies:

• QOTD for Monday, January 26, 2015 -- kgp, 17:41:27 01/25/15 Sun
    The following quotation is from Written In My Own Heart’s Blood by Diana Gabaldon. Copyright 2014. All Rights Reserved. Chapter 21 . Bloody Men

“They couldna be marrit in kirk, for the banns couldna be called, and they’d be discovered the moment they came out of hiding to speak to a priest. So they stayed hidden until Ellen – that would be my grannie, aye? – was big wi’ child, and then came out. Her brothers couldna object to the marriage at that point, and so they were wed.” He shrugged. “So I was only wondering: would Friends think a coming child a dire circumstance?”

Rachel stared at him.

“If thee thinks that I will lie with thee without marriage, Ian Murray,” she said, in measured tones, “thee has no notion just how dire thy own circumstances might become.”

Replies:

• QOTD for Sunday, January 25, 2015 -- kgp, 04:21:02 01/25/15 Sun
    The following quotation is from Written In My Own Heart’s Blood by Diana Gabaldon. Copyright 2014. All Rights Reserved. Chapter 94. The Sense Of The Meeting

“Mrs. Figg was not disposed to stay out of it. She cleared her throat loudly.

“Now, pardon me for interrupting, but from what I understand, you Friends think a woman’s equal to a man, is that right?”

“It is,” Rachel and Dottie spoke firmly together, and everyone laughed.

Mrs. Figg blushed like a ripe black plum, but kept her composure. “Well, then,” she said. “If these ladies want to marry you gentlemen, why do you think you got any business trying to talk them out of it? Have you maybe got your own reservations about the matter?”

A distinctly feminine murmur of approval came from the congregation, and Denny, who was still standing, seemed struggling for his own composure.

“Does he have a cock?” came a French-accented whisper from behind me and an unhinged giggle from Marsali in response. “You can’t get married without a cock.”

Replies:

• QOTD for Saturday, January 24, 2015 -- CindyG, 23:16:53 01/23/15 Fri
    The following quote is taken from Voyager by Diana Gabaldon, chapter 36, Practical and Applied Witchcraft. Copyright © 1994 by Diana Gabaldon, All Rights Reserved.

“'A cuckoo,' she said, almost conversationally. 'That’s what ye are, laddie—a great cuckoo in the nest. God knows whose son ye were meant to be; it wasna mine.'

Young Ian flushed hotly, dropping his eyes as the red burned in his cheeks. He pushed the feathery damp hair out of his eyes with the back of one hand.

'I—well, I just …' he began, eyes on his boots, 'I couldna just …'

'Oh, never mind about it now!' his mother snapped. 'Get ye upstairs to your bed; your Da will deal wi’ ye in the morning.'

Ian glanced helplessly at the parlor door, then at me. He shrugged once more, looked at the sodden hat in his hands as though wondering how it had got there, and shuffled slowly down the hall."

Thank you, Ladies, for allowing me to share my love of Young Ian with you this week. If you've enjoyed my quotes, consider signing up for a week, looks like Judie needs you! See the bottom of the page.

Replies:

• QOTD for Friday, January 23, 2015 -- CindyG, 20:29:30 01/22/15 Thu
    The following quote is taken from Voyager by Diana Gabaldon, chapter 32, The Prodigal's Return. Copyright © 1994 by Diana Gabaldon, All Rights Reserved.

“'It’s usually ten, Uncle.' Young Ian had shed his coat, and tugged at his waist now, speaking over his shoulder. 'Twelve if it’s pretty bad, and fifteen if it’s really awful.'
    'Was this only bad, would ye say, or pretty bad?'
    There was a brief, unwilling laugh from the boy.
    'If Father’s makin’ you do it, Uncle Jamie, it’s really awful, but I’ll settle for pretty bad. Ye’d better give me twelve.'
    There was another snort from Ian at my elbow. This time, it was definitely amusement. 'Honest lad,' he murmured."

Replies:

• QOTD for Thursday, January 22, 2015 -- CindyG, 07:38:55 01/22/15 Thu
    The following quote is taken from Voyager by Diana Gabaldon, chapter 32, The Prodigal's Return. Copyright © 1994 by Diana Gabaldon, All Rights Reserved.

“ ‘"Home is the place where, when you have to go there, they have to take you in,"' I quoted.

Young Ian gave me a wry look. 'Aye, that’s what I’m afraid of, Auntie.'

Jamie, hearing this exchange, glanced back at Young Ian, and blinked solemnly—his own version of an encouraging wink. 'Dinna be downhearted, Ian. Remember the story o’ the Prodigal Son, aye? Your Mam will be glad to see ye safe back.'

Young Ian cast him a glance of profound disillusion. 'If ye expect it’s the fatted calf that’s like to be kilt, Uncle Jamie, ye dinna ken my mother so well as ye think.'"

So sorry! I forgot to post this last night.

Replies:

• QOTD for Wednesday, January 21, 2015 -- CindyG, 22:53:55 01/20/15 Tue
    The following quote is taken from Voyager by Diana Gabaldon, chapter 28, Virtue's Guardian. Copyright © 1994 by Diana Gabaldon, All Rights Reserved.

“'Almost fifteen!' Young Ian corrected, sitting up and looking interested.
    'Well, that is certainly sufficient,' Fergus said, with a glance at Madame Jeanne for confirmation. 'Your brothers were no older when I first brought them here, and they acquitted themselves honorably.'
    'You what?' Jamie goggled at his protégé.
    'Well, someone had to,' Fergus said, with slight impatience. 'Normally, a boy’s father—but of course, le Monsieur is not—meaning no disrespect to your esteemed father, of course,' he added, with a nod to Young Ian, who nodded back like a mechanical toy, 'but it is a matter for experienced judgment, you understand?'
    'Now'—he turned to Madame Jeanne, with the air of a gourmand consulting the wine steward—'Dorcas, do you think, or Penelope?'
    'No, no,' she said, shaking her head decidedly, 'it should be the second Mary, absolutely. The small one.'
    'Oh, with the yellow hair? Yes, I think you are right,' Fergus said approvingly. 'Fetch her, then.'
    Jeanne was off before Jamie could manage more than a strangled croak in protest. 'But—but—the lad canna—' he began.
    'Yes, I can,' Young Ian said. 'At least, I think I can.' It wasn’t possible for his face to grow any redder, but his ears were crimson with excitement, the traumatic events of the day completely forgotten.
    'But it’s—that is to say—I canna be letting ye—' Jamie broke off and stood glaring at his nephew for a long moment. Finally, he threw his hands up in the air in exasperated defeat. 'And what am I to say to your mother?' he demanded, as the door opened behind him.
    Framed in the door stood a very short young girl, plump and soft as a partridge in her blue silk chemise, her round sweet face beaming beneath a loose cloud of yellow hair. At the sight of her, Young Ian froze, scarcely breathing.
    When at last he must draw breath or die, he drew it, and turned to Jamie. With a smile of surpassing sweetness, he said, 'Well, Uncle Jamie, if I were you'—his voice soared up in a sudden alarming soprano, and he stopped, clearing his throat before resuming in a respectable baritone—'I wouldna tell her. Good night to ye, Auntie,' he said, and walked purposefully forward."

I know this is a little long, but I hope you will all forgive me such a tantalizing Wednesday quote! The first time is always special, right?

Replies:

• QOTD for Tuesday, January 20, 2015 -- CindyG, 20:59:39 01/19/15 Mon
    The following quote is taken from Voyager by Diana Gabaldon, chapter 27, Up in Flames. Copyright © 1994 by Diana Gabaldon, All Rights Reserved.

"Young Ian, though, was the focus of attention, as multiple heads came popping out of the drawing room in response to the noise Bruno was making. With his singed hair, swollen red face, beaky nose, and lashless, blinking eyes, he strongly resembled the fledgling young of some exotic bird species—a newly hatched flamingo, perhaps. His face could scarcely grow redder, but the back of his neck flamed crimson, as the sound of feminine giggles followed us up the stairs.

Safely ensconced in the small upstairs sitting room, with the door closed, Ian turned to face his hapless offspring.

'Going to live, are ye, ye wee bugger?' he demanded.

'Aye, sir,' Young Ian replied in a dismal croak, looking rather as though he wished the answer were “No.”

'Good,' his father said grimly. 'D’ye want to explain yourself, or shall I just belt hell out of ye now and save us both time?'"

Replies:

• QOTD for Monday, January 19, 2015 -- CindyG, 21:26:49 01/18/15 Sun
    The following quote is taken from Voyager by Diana Gabaldon, chapter 26, Whore's Brunch. Copyright © 1994 by Diana Gabaldon, All Rights Reserved.

"The door opened very slowly, and after quite a long pause, a head poked its way through the opening, much in the manner of a snail emerging from its shell after a hailstorm.

It was topped with an ill-cut shag of dark brown hair so thick that the cropped edges stuck out like a shelf above a pair of large ears. The face beneath was long and bony; rather pleasantly homely, save for a pair of beautiful brown eyes, soft and huge as a deer’s, that rested on me with a mingled expression of interest and hesitancy.

The head and I regarded each other for a moment.

'Are you Mr. Malcolm’s … woman?' it asked.

'I suppose you could say so,' I replied cautiously. This was obviously not the chambermaid with my breakfast. Neither was it likely to be one of the other employees of the establishment, being evidently male, though very young. He seemed vaguely familiar, though I was sure I hadn’t seen him before. I pulled the sheet a bit higher over my breasts. 'And who are you?' I inquired.

The head thought this over for some time, and finally answered, with equal caution, 'Ian Murray.'"

I just loved how Claire refers to him as "the head" until Ian tells her who he is.

Replies:

• QOTD for Sunday, January 18, 2015 -- CindyG, 21:10:19 01/17/15 Sat
    The following quote is taken from Voyager by Diana Gabaldon, chapter 5, To Us A Child is Given. Copyright © 1994 by Diana Gabaldon, All Rights Reserved.

"'D’ye want to see him?'
    'Oh, a him, is it?' With hands experienced by years of unclehood, he lifted the tiny package and cuddled it against himself, pushing back the flap of blanket that shaded its face.
    Its eyes were closed tight shut, the lashes not visible in the deep crease of the eyelids. The eyelids themselves lay at a sharp angle above the flushed smooth rounds of the cheeks, giving promise that it might—in this one recognizable feature, at least—resemble its mother.
    The head was oddly lumpy, with a lopsided appearance that made Jamie think uncomfortably of a kicked-in melon, but the small fat mouth was relaxed and peaceful, the moist pink underlip quivering faintly with the snore attendant on the exhaustion of being born.
    'Hard work, was it?' he said, speaking to the child, but it was the mother who answered him.
    'Aye, it was,' Jenny said. 'There’s whisky in the armoire—will ye fetch me a glass?'"

And so we meet young Ian!

Replies:

• QOTD for Saturday, January 17, 2015 -- Lady Linda, 17:01:35 01/16/15 Fri
    The following quote is taken from An Echo in the Bone by Diana Gabaldon, chapter 35, TICONDEROGA, Copyright © 2009 by Diana Gabaldon, All Rights Reserved.

“Oh, just part of the general decline.” I said, trying to make a joke of it. I flexed my right arm, gingerly, feeling a twinge in the elbow. “Things don’t bend quite so easily as they used to. And other things hurt. Sometimes I think I’m falling apart.”

Jamie closed one eye and regarded me.

“I’ve felt like that since I was about twenty,” he observed. “Ye get used to it.” He stretched, making his spine give off a series of muffled pops, and held out a hand. “Come to bed, a nighean. Nothing hurts when ye love me.

He was right, nothing did.

Replies:

Archives: 12345678910 ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a new public message:
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    * Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

. .
    Quoters for the upcoming weeks:

Week of February 22 - happiapple
    Week of March 1 - Lady Linda
    Week of March 8 -
    Week of March 15 - CarolSR
    Week of March 22 - LisaW
    Week of March 29 - kip
    Week of April 5 -
    Week of April 12 -
    Week of April 19 -
    Week of April 26 -

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.