VoyForums

Wednesday, December 01, 01:44:32amLogin ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]45678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 22:22:24 08/11/15 Tue
Author: Lee
Subject: QOTD for Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Not your traditional hump day quote. :-D

The following quote is taken from Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon, Chapter 22, The Royal Stud. Copyright (c) 1992 by Diana Gabaldon. All rights reserved.

The stallion burst from his stall toward the tethered mare with a suddenness that made everyone fall back from the fence. Puffs of dust flew up in clouds as the huge hooves struck the packed dirt of the pen, and drops of saliva flew from his open mouth. The groom who had opened his stall door jumped aside, tiny and insignificant next to the magnificent fury let loose in the pen.

The mare curvetted and squealed in alarm, but then he was on her, and his teeth closed on the sturdy arch of her neck, forcing her head down into submission. The great swathe of her tail swept high, leaving her naked, exposed to his lust.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Fanning myself. This reminds me of the butter churn scene. Jamie definitely in the mood and Claire protesting at first, but then bending over "leaving her naked, exposed to his lust." -- Kathy in PA, 04:47:24 08/12/15 Wed

[ Edit | View ]

[> I love the exchange after this. Paraphrasing: "How does that make you feel?" "Verra humble" -- kgp, 06:25:20 08/12/15 Wed

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> I always love that bit, too, kgp! That's the part I usually choose to post when I'm doing QOTD, so I thought I'd change it up a little. And it IS hump day, after all. *BG* -- Lee, 13:51:17 08/12/15 Wed

[ Edit | View ]

[> Wow!! That could make you want to take a private stroll after watching that. 🐎❤️😜 -- LisaW, 10:06:27 08/12/15 Wed

[ Edit | View ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.