VoyForums

Wednesday, December 01, 02:24:39pmLogin ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]45678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 17:11:33 08/27/15 Thu
Author: Kel
Subject: Have to say, I can't get order of events straight. We know Murtaugh attacks BJR, BJR kills him, but M then tells J what it is like to die, but BJR is on J when J comes to. So how did M have time to tell J, but BJR end up on top so to speak? Or was it all dreams mixed up?
In reply to: CarolSR 's message, "QOTD for Friday, August 28, 2015" on 16:30:54 08/27/15 Thu

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> I wonder the same. I like to picture that in his dying moments Murtagh somehow managed to kill BJR Ashe tried to attack Jamie. It is gratifying to realize even though he ended up laying across Jamie (ewwww and gross) it actually saved Jamie's life by staunching the bleeding. -- Kathy in PA, 04:35:42 08/28/15 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> I think that it is all jumbled up in Jamie's dreams, so it's all jumbled up for us too. As time goes on, more seems to come back to Jamie so perhaps we will get more clarity on what happened. -- TheresaB., 06:09:33 08/28/15 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> BJR saved Jamie's life twice by lying dead on topi of him. The Red Coats went around the field shooting the wounded Scots in the head. So BJR was a tourniquet and a visual assurance of protection, -- Swarl, 06:44:09 08/28/15 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.