VoyForums

Sunday, November 28, 06:25:23amLogin ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]45678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 06:15:10 09/14/15 Mon
Author: Swarl
Subject: I'd love to hear again from DG why she had trouble 'drawing'Bree. But in the meantime. ..we meet her on an idyllic vacation with her Mother shortly after her beloved Fwther dies, She is quite young and protected in the way of America in the Eisenhower 50's. Within the space of a few days she discovers her Mother is not who she thot, she is not who she thot, her Father is not who she thot.and she is a stubborn Fraser. So, stubborn, angry, betrayed late teenagers are not attractive. But I have some sympathy for her.
In reply to: LisaW 's message, "QOTD for Monday, September 14, 2015" on 17:53:43 09/13/15 Sun

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> I just love Brianna! As much as I love Jaime! The female personified of him...and she can be strong and independent because she is a woman of the 20th century! I love that she brings those traits to the 18th century and isn't afraid to use them! -- BetsyG, 06:43:42 09/14/15 Mon

[ Edit | View ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.