VoyForums

Wednesday, October 27, 06:28:41pmLogin ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 11:16:13 12/08/15 Tue
Author: MaryC in KY
Subject: I need help to remember this scene - he burns the letter without sending it, right? This is something I do myself, I write an email or a note on my iPad to get all my thoughts and feelings OUT of my head. I never send it though, I might reread a few days or weeks later and hopefully feel better about whatever was stressing me out.
In reply to: Helka 's message, "QOTD for Tuesday, December 8th, 2015. The following quote is taken from Lord John and the Hand of Devils, novella titled Lord John and the Haunted Soldier, Part III, The Hero’s Return by Diana Gabaldon. Copyright ©2007 by Diana Gabaldon, All Rights Reserved." on 20:49:29 12/07/15 Mon

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> Yes Mary, he pours out all his hearburns into this letter, seals it and then burns it. I like the Lord John books a lot, they have this kind of insight of his emotions under the calm and collected surface. -- Helka, 11:38:29 12/08/15 Tue

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.