VoyForums

Wednesday, October 27, 07:22:10pmLogin ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 10:28:16 12/12/15 Sat
Author: Kathy in PA
Subject: Me too. I need to follow his act and get rid of things that really bothering me by writing them down and then destroying them. I truly understand once things are said or written, there's no taking them back. I also love Lord John and hope he can find his own soulmate and learn to be content with the un breakable bond of friendship he and Jamie share.
In reply to: Helka 's message, "Thank you Betsy and Kathy. I liked the Lord John quote the best, his need to let his thoughts out in writing, and the necessity to keep everything secret was sad and touching." on 05:48:31 12/12/15 Sat

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> [> [> [> [> Many times I've written a prickly comment on FB or texting on my phone and then deleted it. Makes me collect my thoughts and form an opinion without any unneeded drama. -- Helka, 11:20:55 12/12/15 Sat

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Agreed! For awhile I even had a secret writing blog that I have long since deleted but writing is such a catharsis ! -- BetsyG, 18:37:51 12/13/15 Sun

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.