VoyForums

Monday, October 25, 12:58:26amLogin ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 18:46:07 12/18/15 Fri
Author: MaryC in KY
Subject: QOTD for Saturday, December 19, 2015

The following quote is taken from The Outlandish Companion by Diana Gabaldon, Part Two "Characters", section “I Get Letters…”. Copyright (c) 1999 by Diana Gabaldon.

[A list of Really Unique items that have been sent to Diana Gabaldon by readers]

… and last but not least—personal horoscopes and interpretations for Claire and Jamie.

Now, Jamie’s birth date isn’t given specifically in any of the novels, and while Claire’s birthday is given, she doesn’t know her own time of birth (footnote: Fortunately, I do.). Kathy Pigou, the reader who did the horoscopes, originally E-mailed me a year or so ago, saying that she was simply curious, and if I would supply her with the necessary data regarding birth dates, times, and places, she would very much like to cast a horoscope for Jamie Fraser, simply for her own interest—though she would be happy to send me a copy.

Finding this fascinating, I did send the data—and was intrigued (more than slightly) by the resulting reading. At my request, Kathy very kindly cast a horoscope and did a reading for Claire as well.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> I chose this because today is my birthday (and my “Lallybroch twin” Tam’s birthday too). I believe I was born in the early morning, but I’d have to check my birth certificate to be sure. I am definitely a morning person now; I love to be up early and work on things (work projects or chores at home) while the day is young. Wonder if it has anything to do with the celestial situation when I was born? It's fun to think about...Like Kathy says (I'm paraphrasing): astrology doesn't mean you don't have free will. Thanks to everyone for your comments! -- MaryC in KY, 18:49:13 12/18/15 Fri

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Happy birthday! -- TheresaB., 05:12:51 12/19/15 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> Happy Birthday and thank you for the great quotes -- JanetP, 06:29:12 12/19/15 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> Happy Birthday!! -- kgp, 13:16:39 12/19/15 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> Happy Birthday to you and Tam! What a special day🤗 -- Kathy in PA, 13:56:17 12/19/15 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> Happy birthday! AND Kathy P is a wonderful Lady of Lalybroch whose DH travels to the USA occasionally and I and TerriP and DonnaS had the fortune to meet up with in Washington DC just a couple years back! I would love for her to do my horoscope! -- BetsyG, 12:54:46 12/20/15 Sun

[ Edit | View ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.