VoyForums

Sunday, October 17, 06:51:25pmLogin ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 21:14:15 12/19/15 Sat
Author: Lady-Jane
Subject: QOTD for Sunday 20 December 2015

Welcome to Christmas week!

The following quote is taken from Outlander by Diana Gabaldon, Chapter 41 "From the Womb of the Earth." Copyright 1991 by Diana Gabaldon. All rights reserved.

"The moon above was a Christmas moon, so large as almost to fill the empty window. It seemed no wonder that the tides of sea and woman should be subject to the pull of that stately orb, so close and so commanding.

But my own tides moved no longer to that chaste and sterile summons, and the knowledge of my freedom raced like danger through my blood.

'I have a gift for you too,' I said suddenly to Jamie. He turned toward me and his hand slid, large and sure, over the plane of my still-flat stomach.

'Have you, now?' he said."

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Wasn't this just THE BEST scene after all the horror? Outlander ended on such a high note.......... And then I started to read DIA and all my mind would process is, WTF?!?!?! -- Kathy in PA, 06:58:09 12/20/15 Sun

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> Lovely ending to this book!!!! -- LisaW, 08:26:43 12/21/15 Mon

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.