VoyForums

Thursday, October 28, 08:20:10amLogin ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 11:52:22 12/21/15 Mon
Author: kgp
Subject: I'm wondering about book 9 - in MOBY, Roger prayed with BJR. Did that have an effect? Will Jamie have the same scars and will he and Claire realize it or only Bri and Roger because they were out of that timeline?
In reply to: Lady-Jane 's message, "QOTD Monday, 21 December 2015" on 19:18:28 12/20/15 Sun

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> I can't remember when this happened - unbelievably - what chapter in MOBY? -- Kathy in PA, 04:06:40 12/22/15 Tue

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> I don't have it with me, but Roger and Buck went to Ft William to see if they could track down the soldier who had Jeremiah's dog tags. BJR was trying whisky and Roger told him to add a bit of water to open the flavor. Before he left he took BJR's hands and prayed with him. -- kgp, 06:27:32 12/22/15 Tue

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> My DH says I have selective memory - I remember what I want to, the way I want to. I,think that's what happened here. I kind of remember that now, but just can't stand BJR so I put it out of my mind. -- Kathy in PA, 07:06:10 12/22/15 Tue

[ Edit | View ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.