VoyForums

Monday, October 25, 01:42:14amLogin ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 05:56:15 01/09/16 Sat
Author: BetsyG
Subject: QOD for Saturday, January 9, 2016

The following quotation is from Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon. Copyright 1992. All Rights Reserved. Chapter 22, The Royal Stud

Finally realizing that he was no longer moving, Fergus raised a cautious head. Then he sat bolt upright on his employer’s stomach and said enthusiastically, “That was fun, milord! Can we do it again?”

Thank you for sharing my week! I wanted to choose a beginning theme for the New Year. In searching DIA, Fergus and his beginning popped out at me. Like you I am interested in finding out the intrigue in his parentage!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Fergus is such an interesting character. I wonder if DG had his whole story when Fergus appeared to her, or did he evolve. -- LisaW, 13:55:33 01/09/16 Sat

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> Thanks for the week of young Fergus -- Swarl, 17:36:19 01/09/16 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> LOL, so great that such a short snippet can transfer you instantly to the whole scene, thanks Betsy -- Margy, 02:59:06 01/10/16 Sun

[ Edit | View ]

[> Good quotes Betsy, sorry I've not commented but I do read every day! -- MaryC in KY, 05:04:01 01/10/16 Sun

[ Edit | View ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.