VoyForums

Monday, October 18, 11:37:53pmLogin ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 08:42:37 01/16/16 Sat
Author: Was crazy on him
Subject: Men can be so singleminded when it comes to sex. I was in a car accident with my ex. I bruised my head on the rearview mirror (Imagine if I wasn't buckled up) and injured my knee also and when we got home he wanted to mmmph. Men think sex is the answer to everything. Going to remain anonymous because I actually gave in despite of my pain.
In reply to: Swarl 's message, "Yes, she said no on Grwndfather mountain during the gathering, for good reasons too many to list. Jamie promptly asked if she disliked him now and would no longer bed him. The man was being particularly dense. Thanks for the week and thanks for jumping in to fill the gap." on 05:50:48 01/16/16 Sat

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> [> Been there, done that also. Is it because although they're grateful no one was hurt, the testosterone levels spiked with adrenaline? Also, a little embarrassing, but sex after a funeral has happened too. Again, is it because we're glad to still be alive and able? Don't know and certainly still don't always understand the male mind:). -- Also Anonymous, 04:19:55 01/17/16 Sun

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.