VoyForums

Wednesday, October 20, 09:45:00amLogin ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 14:10:55 01/20/16 Wed
Author: CarolSR
Subject: QOTD for Thursday, January 21, 2016

The following quote is taken from Dragonfly In Amber by Diana Gabaldon, Chapter 46 Timor Mortis Conturbat Me. Copyright (c) 1992 by Diana Gabaldon. All rights reserved.

He opened his mouth, speechless, then closed it, shaking his head. The light over the mountains was failing, painting the clouds with a dull red glow. At last he reached for me, drew me close and held me.

Dye think I dont know? he asked softly. Its me that has the easy part now. For if ye feel for me as I do for you-then I am asking you to tear out your heart and live without it. His hand stroked my hair, the roughness of his knuckles catching in the blowing strands.

But ye must do it, mo duinne. My brave lioness. Ye must.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> You're hitting all right places this week. Thanks. -- SusiQ, 16:36:46 01/20/16 Wed

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> Nooooooooo!!!!! I still cry when I read this and can't imagine how they' (and we) will handle it at Starz. -- Kathy in PA, 03:42:41 01/21/16 Thu

[ Edit | View ]

[> Oh God! How could she not leave when he has asked her to do it for him? -- LisaW, 08:53:19 01/21/16 Thu

[ Edit | View ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.