VoyForums

Monday, December 06, 09:04:29amLogin ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345[6]78910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 10:25:32 03/13/15 Fri
Author: kgp
Subject: I don't think Frank can be blamed for holding back. When we first meet them they have been separated for most of 5 years. They didn't really have the time together to reach this point. Granted, Jamie and Claire haven't been together too long either but the circumstances are different. The shared struggles and constant co-dependency have accelerated their closeness. I'm not denying their chemistry, I just think it's a bit hard on Frank.
In reply to: Rita 's message, "QOTD for Friday, March 13, 2015 " on 04:22:11 03/13/15 Fri

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> And the way they were raised. Frank was a proper English gentleman and soldier - stiff upper lip and all that. We don't know what his parents were like,,but we sure know Jamie was raised seeing passionate love and partnership between his parents. Let alone being a wild Highlander. He gave his love and soul easily once he found Claire and realized he was lost in her. -- Kathy in PA, 13:20:03 03/13/15 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> How long were Frank and Claire married before the war, though? Seems like Frank had ample time had he been willing; I often think that it's Jamie's youth that works in his favor. He's not been heartbroken in love so that he isn't trying to protect himself. He just gives all his heart and soul. -- Lady-Jane, 18:34:24 03/14/15 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.