VoyForums

Friday, December 03, 02:45:34pmLogin ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345[6]78910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 20:31:58 04/04/15 Sat
Author: Lady-Jane
Subject: QOTD for Sunday, April 5, 2015

After 6 months of #Droughtlander, I thought we might look at delayed gratification this week....

The following quote is taken from Voyager by Diana Gabaldon, chapter 44 "Forces of Nature." Copyright (c) 1994 by Diana Gabaldon. All rights reserved.

"He looked down at me with a grudging smile. 'The reward for my tender concern being that I canna even touch my own wife!'

'Oh, you can touch me,' I said. I took one of his hands, caressing the palm gently with my thumb. 'You just canít engage in acts of unbridled carnality.'"

Last edited by author: Sat April 04, 2015 20:33:06   Edited 1 time.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Delayed gratification can be a good thing. (This stated by a woman who was a 19 year old virgin bride. WHY did I think it was soooo important?) -- CathyS, 06:17:05 04/05/15 Sun

[ Edit | View ]

[> The scenes between Jamie and Claire when they are holding themselves in check, for the sake of others, always have the best lines. :) -- LisaW, 08:51:10 04/05/15 Sun

[ Edit | View ]

[> I always wondered why Jamie didn't simply send Fergus to sleep with the crew. I'm sure they would have found a corner for an extra hamock (sp?). But I'm not complaining, because their loss was our gain :) These scenes on board of the Artemis are wonderful. -- Rita, 14:56:51 04/05/15 Sun

[ Edit | View ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.