VoyForums

Friday, December 03, 09:08:30amLogin ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345[6]78910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 20:30:17 04/17/15 Fri
Author: Happiapple
Subject: Quote of the Day for Saturday, April 18, 2015

The following quote is taken from Outlander by Diana Gabaldon, Chapter 1: "A New Beginning". Copyright (c) 1991 by Diana Gabaldon. All rights reserved.

She set the cup down carefully, as though afraid it might blow up in her face. The grooves on either side of her mouth had deepened, and her brows pressed together in what looked like puzzlement.

"Well," she said finally. "That's one of the stranger ones I've seen."

"Oh?" I was still amused, but beginning to be curious. "Am I going to meet a tall dark stranger, or journey across the sea?"

"Could be."

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Thanks for the otherworldly week!! -- Swarl, 00:43:43 04/18/15 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> Thanks so much for this interesting week. -- Helka, 10:16:32 04/18/15 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> Mrs. Graham helped in many ways to get Claire and Jamie together. Fun week!!! -- LisaW, 10:50:48 04/18/15 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> I once spent a summer with family (well, some of it :) ) and friends convinced I could read tea leaves. I had an enormous amount of "clients" ready to believe whatever nonsense I felt like "revealing" to them. :) Great week of magic and superstition! -- Rita, 19:17:35 04/18/15 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> Thanks for reading, everyone. I originally was going to do magic & superstition in all of the books, but Outlander provided enough quotes That I didn't even pull out the other books. -- Happiapple, 20:30:47 04/18/15 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.