VoyForums

Sunday, December 05, 11:50:54amLogin ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345[6]78910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 15:47:04 04/29/15 Wed
Author: Lady-Jane
Subject: I don't think he did hit him. It says John felt the "shock of impact as Fraserís fist struck the boards an inch from his head." Jamie struck the wall, not John, since no trees were around.
In reply to: swarl 's message, "I say,'Its time for Jamie to stop punching people.' I think to be taht out of control that many years after the initial PTSD is a bit much. JMHO" on 09:43:39 04/29/15 Wed

Last edited by author: Wed April 29, 2015 15:48:38   Edited 1 time.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> LOL! In all fairness Jamie didn't punch that many people -- he punched the man he thought (with good reason) had raped his daughter, and he punched John in MOBY, and while I love John, he was kind of asking for it. And at the time this scene here happened, there's no way he could have recovered from PTSD, as apart from the few months he was happy with Claire, his life had been sheer misery all those years. Plus this must have pushed all his buttons -- at the same time! -- Rita, 17:25:46 04/29/15 Wed

[ Edit | View ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.