VoyForums

Wednesday, December 01, 01:36:21amLogin ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 05:48:39 12/18/14 Thu
Author: Kathy in PA
Subject: I think it will be impossible for William to hold onto his anger about Jamie. Lord John and Hal, probably the two most important men in William's life at this point, respect and admire Jamie. Even love him in Lord John's case. I think this will help William accept the truth and also grow in his understanding of society's strict "rules" and how sometimes they just aren't right. Rereading The Brotherhood of the Blade and the concept of what is "honor" is discussed. It's not something that's black and white, but has to be decided in circumstances. I hope William comes to recognize how lucky he is to have BOTH fathers.
In reply to: swarl 's message, "Quote of the Day for Thursday, December 18, 2014 - - Swarl" on 04:51:53 12/18/14 Thu

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> I believe at the end of MOBY is is already moving on towards acceptance. And I think he may end up settling in America -- I have a feeling he will let go of the Earldom, since he feels it's not his by right, but the plantation is his in his own right, left to him by his aunt Isobel, so it would be fitting he'd move there. And being closer to Jamie will help. Plus I don't think Brianna will let her brother just be absent from her life. -- Rita, 16:33:02 12/18/14 Thu

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Brianna and Willie getting to know each other. Fireworks and lots of fierce love. Hmmm. Never had thought about it. Something to look forward to!!! -- Swarl, 17:16:40 12/18/14 Thu

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Once he gets over Brianna "knowing" too :) -- Kathy in PA, 17:27:59 12/18/14 Thu

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> they already have a lot in common - she can help him get through the re-self-identification process. -- kgp, 06:30:57 12/19/14 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.