VoyForums

Monday, December 06, 12:01:32amLogin ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 06:01:28 12/20/14 Sat
Author: swarl
Subject: in my imagination, i have a scene where Bree has lost her temper with Willie, who still has no idea who Jamie is. She yells at him telling him about Red Jamie, the French Court, keeping all his men alive at Ardsmuir etc etc. Who else is going to set him straight?
In reply to: swarl 's message, "Quote of the Day for Saturday, December 20, 2014 - - Swarl" on 18:12:53 12/19/14 Fri

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> I agree. It's like when Rachel reamed him out about his treatment of Ian, his kin. I'm sure Bri will lose her temper if William stays so intransigent ( a word I learned from Diana ). -- Kathy in PA, 06:35:21 12/20/14 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> I'd love to read that! Echoes of Jamie and Jenny... Two stubborn Frasers butting heads-- and I suspect the girls will always win in the end. -- Rita, 08:13:11 12/20/14 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Brianna can relate to William, in that she had to come to terms with Jamie being her Father. Brianna can be the one to help him understand what an honorable and loving man Jamie is, and then William can find peace in his heart with who he is, the son of a great man. -- LisaW, 09:24:27 12/20/14 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.