VoyForums

Sunday, January 23, 08:34:05amLogin ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 20:53:06 01/09/15 Fri
Author: Rita
Subject: Quote of the Day for Saturday, January 10, 2015

The following quote is taken from Written In my Own Heart’s Blood by Diane Gabaldon, Chapter 91: "Keeping Score". Copyright (c) 2014 by Diana Gabaldon. All rights reserved.

Jamie saw the Greys out of the house and came back with an air of grim satisfaction. I would have laughed if it hadn’t hurt to do it, but settled for smiling at him.
Your son, your nephew, your wife,” I said. “Fraser, three; Grey, nil.”
He gave me a startled look, but then his face truly relaxed for the first time in days. “You’re feeling better, then,” he said, and, coming across the room, bent and kissed me. “Talk daft to me some more, aye?”

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Frasers Rule!! Let's hope William can come to see that. :) Although the Grey's aren't bad themselves. -- LisaW, 08:31:12 01/10/15 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> It's nice to see Jamie not have to be "the bigger man" this time, he's allowed to get in his digs. I think, because it's John, he feels safe enough to do so. -- kgp, 13:06:58 01/10/15 Sat

Last edited by author: Sat January 10, 2015 13:07:13   Edited 1 time.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> And I bet it gives him a special pleasure to do this to Hal :) -- Rita, 15:57:02 01/10/15 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> agreed - He is under no obligation or compulsion to Hal. He is a free man, able to care for his own family. -- kgp, 17:06:46 01/10/15 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> Great set of quotes. Thanks. I love the Grey's counterpoint to the Fraser. Can't wait for Minnie to arrive! -- Swarl, 05:57:50 01/11/15 Sun

[ Edit | View ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.