VoyForums

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 12:17:51 01/25/14 Sat
Author: Lisa Shadix
Subject: Learning the ropes

I have been here for awhile but have yet to figure out the board. Tomorrow I am getting a tutorial from our lovely Kate on how to respond etc on the boards. Bear with me.

I first read Outlander in 91 and have been hooked ever since. I lived in the UK at the time and had no idea there was a group such as this. The only internet we had was dial up and BT charged a small fortune per minute at that time.

After we came back it took a year before we got the internet and then life happened and I found myself a widow at 39 and trying to rebuild my life. I did know then that LOL existed but was so wrapped up in everything else going on that I didn't come to the boards. I am now at a time in my life where I can relax and enjoy it again. So I am a newbie to LOL but not to Outlander. I am very happy to find this place and thankful for the warm welcome I have received. I do believe I will enjoy the boards more than FB because I am not fond of FB.

Well that is my story in a nutshell and as soon as I learn how to navigate the boards, I hope to be on here more.

Thanks so much!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.