VoyForums

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 14:49:27 01/29/14 Wed
Author: Julee Cloudy
Subject: Hello Everyone!!

(okay so I got so excited to be here that I posted my intro onto the wrong board!! bear with me LOL, please! I promise I will learn the ropes!!)
Thank you, Ladies, for adding me!! I have been an avid fan of Herself since the first book was released. I still have my first hard copy of Outlander with the original book cover, although slightly tattered from the dozens of reads and re-reads I have done over the years. Diana has gotten me through raising four beautiful children, a divorce and a couple of rough relationships, nursing school, the death of my grandparents and father, finding an amazing and wonderful man to share the rest of my life with and now, chronic Lyme disease that has wrecked havoc in my life for the past three years and has recently forced me to quit the job I love and into bed. I had been so busy that, even though I had visited the LOL website frequently, I never managed to sign up.
Well, I'm here now and love reading about everyone and everything. I look forward to making new friends all over the world.
I have been lucky enough to visit Scotland three times and fell in love more and more every time I traveled to that amazing country! I have some amazing memories of the Highlands and the things I saw have made reading the books so much more vivid for me. I just finished re-reading all the books and am patiently waiting for MOBY!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.