VoyForums

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 11:15:57 02/17/14 Mon
Author: Dana Gibson (excited)
Subject: New here
In reply to: Isabelle S 's message, "Joining the LOL" on 22:29:24 02/05/14 Wed

Hello to the Ladies!

I've never posted before and understand that introductions come first. Picked up a paperback of Dragonfly in Amber many years ago while playing in a band here in the Pacific Northwest, only woman with five men. Read it twice on that roundtrip and then started over with Outlander. Needless to say....hooked!

Having seen the trailer and press event for the upcoming Starz series, I can only express utter pleasure on the casting choice for Jaime. I'm still not convinced on the choice for Claire, her EYES! They're not the right color, and they've apparently made the choice to not have the actress wear contacts to correct this. I know, I know.... but, I've waited a very long time to hear Jaime tell Claire that her EYES are the colour of "verra fine whiskey!" I'll give it time, and I'm fairly certain I may be able to forgive this (it can't be an oversight) small transgression... (Okay, not so small in my eyes).

I'd love to get any feedback or thoughts the Ladies here have.
Gibsongrl7

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.