VoyForums

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 16:26:24 06/23/14 Mon
Author: Jennifer D.
Subject: Hello all you Ladies of the Broch

Just found out about y'all while watching the video from the recent fan gathering in CA.

I first discovered Outlander around 2007(ish) and have been an avid reader ever since. I'm currently about 1/4 through MOBY (got a late start due to re-reading Outlander in prep for the TV series). SO excited for the TV series! I can't believe we'll finally be able to see the books rendered on screen!

I've been a bookworm for as long as I've been able to read (I was all the way into such things as Wuthering Heights by the time I was in 5th or 6th grade). My favorite books are always those with clear, strong and authentic characters. I've always loved mystery stories and intelligent plot-lines. This is probably why I enjoy DGs books so much.

My favorites in the series tend to be the ones that feature Jamie and Claire the most-Outlander and Voyager being my two favorite. I can't list Dragonfly in Amber in my favorites simply because it's so deeply sad, to me. However, I am very much enjoying MOBY so far, partly because it's been such a long time since we've had a new story!

Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself and say that I'm glad I found this site. I know all of 1 other person (in person) who is an Outlander fan. lol

Happy Reading!
-Jennifer D.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.