VoyForums

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 19:07:17 09/15/14 Mon
Author: Rita vZ
Subject: Long way back...

Many years ago LOL was my home on the web. Until suddenly my people touched the standing stones at the wrong time of the year, we ended up in a not so good place, and real life kicked me out of the net for a long time. Seems it took forever to navigate back to where I wanted to be, but at last this summer I reread the first four books, and then caught up with the series by reading all the rest up to and including MOBY, plus the lovely Lord John Grey books, I didn't even know existed. Watched all episodes of the perfect, wonderful Starz series. And made my way back to LOL. These past years I've often thought about everyone here and all the friendship and fun, not to mention having a place where it's not silly to be so enthusiastic about everything Jamie Fraser. "Home is the place where, when you have to go there, they have to take you in. I'm looking forward to be a newbie in Outlanderland again!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.