VoyForums

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 10:27:53 01/15/15 Thu
Author: Nancy B. (Overwhelmed)
Subject: Back again after 10 years!

Hi ladies,
It's been 10 years since I came on this board, I didn't know you still existed!
I read the first book in 2004 and couldn't stop reading. We were very romantic those days (I bet Jamie and Claire had something to do with it) and then I got pregnant. So didn't have time enough anymore, BUT I just saw the first season of Jamie and Claire and boy, how wonderful they did. I really like Sam playing Jamie, expected him to be a bit taller though, but still, he is gorgeous! And very close to what I had in my mind. I also love claire, not exactly how I pictured here, but she is also playing it wonderfully. And then: I discovered a part 8 in the books!! OMG...I still have to finish part 7, so started reading again... I can't promise anything, but I do hope to visit here more often now... and I got a bit nostalgic too and took out my pictures of when I went to Scotland in 2004 and walked the Royal Mile.... hmmm...nice to be here! Again! hihi, kind regards, Nancy B.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.