VoyForums

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 09:13:57 02/04/15 Wed
Author: Yenn
Subject: Newcomer:)

Hello to everyone :) I was looking for such a place to meet people with similar interst... so I am here:)

Let me introduce myself.
I was born and live now in Wroc³aw(Poland), however my heart is still in Highalnds.. I use to live in Edinbugh almost 5 years and I miss it very much.

I came across the tv series by a chance in last autumn, after I have managed to borrow Outlander books from the library..well, now I am in the middle of "A Breath of Snow and Ashes" and won't be able to read anything else untill I finish them all (even if there are things in books I do not like at all;) )

I have a lot of interests and hobbies like traveling, reading books, ethnology, history, natural healing therapies. I love cats, my garden,space and nature.

At the end - I am sorry for any English mistakes - being here it is a good opportunity to refresh and improve my English a bit (it is the best if you speak about what you like), so if I will make any serious mistake, please let me know on priv.

Best regards for all of you!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.