VoyForums

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 01:30:22 07/07/15 Tue
Author: Stefan Bajon (Conscious Loving King Lover aka CLKL)
Subject: Greetings from a fan in San Diego

Hello everyone,

I am wanting to connect with others in San Diego who are obsessed with Outlander. I guess it is just the ancentral syndrome in me. Great Great Grandparents on both mother and father side come from Scotland Ireland area. The Celtic music, the generosity of heart and spirit, the honorableness of the men in kilts.

Herself writes with such balance though, giving Frank such a loving kind nature, but still a warrior through and through. I wonder what he would have thought if he had seen Black Jack in action.

Anyway, someone told me there is some kind of shop here in Coronado that has Outlander energy. Has anyone ever heard of it? I am going to go to DG Herself website and start listening to some of the podcasts now. I saw the series on Starz, loved it and then starting reading the second book but alas I am a looker. Since I understand any of the books can be read stand alone, can anyone tell me the best one after the first novel?

Stefan

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.