VoyForums

Friday, November 27, 09:24:22amLogin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 16:03:13 02/05/11 Sat
Author: Chessie >^..^<
Subject: Late to the party as usual....
In reply to: Esther 's message, "Hey LadyM >>>" on 10:27:17 01/20/11 Thu

I have been back to work for a year now after almost 2 years unemployed. Those two years were kind of strange--while I lost one of my baby brothers and my grandmother, I also had time to take care of my in-laws as they battled various illnesses and surgeries. But also in those two years, my writing output increased--I actually finished two novel-length stories and am still editing them.

But I went back to work. My daily output dropped down to a little bit a day except for once a week (Sundays, when the DH was at work) where I could write away. There is a lot of overtime involved now, so even the little bit I did daily is impossible to get to. That leaves me Sundays, and sometimes it's hard to get back onto the horse and ride because I am so tired--or something happens that I can't sit and write, like if I go to visit my family or something.

Hopefully everyone has more output than I do! The spirit is willing, but damn this flesh is weak... ;)

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.