VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1]2345 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 02:30:38 04/18/06 Tue
Author: SD
Subject: Asking for your thoughts and prayers

Hi Everyone - I don't know if there is anyone here who remembers me - when JAG was in its heyday I was a bona fide board regular. Like so many, when JAG ended I stopped coming by the boards so much.

For anyone who does remember me, you might remember that there was also a "Mrs SD." My wife wasn't the most computer-literate person in the world, but I remember that a couple of times she came on the boards just to find out what it was all about (and also to answer those burning questions that many of my board mates had about me).

A little over a week ago, on April 8th, my beloved, darling "Mrs. SD" left me, and left this world. Although she had battled several illnesses for many years, her death was nevertheless very sudden and very unexpected. She was my entire life for 16 years - we had just celebrated our 16th anniversary on April 1st.

"Mrs SD's" real name was Kitty, and so I ask all fo you out there for your prayers and thoughts for her, and for me, as I have lost the love of my life and the only thing that ever really mattered to me. My life is very empty now, and I am just trying to figure out how to get through the remainder of my life until I can join her.

Thanks to all - take care.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Hi SD! I'm so sorry to hear about your loss....My mother experienced the same thing when my Dad, her partner of 43 years died just over a year ago. I don't have any words to offer, just like I don't with her. Just relish the memories & the time you had together, & I'll keep you in my thoughts & prayers. -- Jennifer, 09:42:54 04/18/06 Tue

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> Yes, I do remember you, SD. It's good to see your nom again, but I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. Certainly I will keep her, and you, in my thoughts and prayers. As Jennifer said above, remember the good times, and may those happy memories sustain you through these dark days. -- Deemus, 13:04:37 04/18/06 Tue

[ Edit | View ]

[> SD , I remember You from way back. I am very sorry for your Loss. I shall keep Kitty in my prayers . As long as you have the memories of Her, Kitty will Never be away from you. Please take care. -- Marco, 19:21:23 04/18/06 Tue

[ Edit | View ]

[> Hey SD!! It's Rainbow....I hope you remember me from the good old days. We used to e-mail and reminisce about living in SLC, Utah. Anyway, I am SO sorry to hear about your sweet wife. You always wrote about her with such love and honor. I will keep you in my prayers. Please e-mail me... address inside.... -- Rainbow, 12:31:03 04/19/06 Wed

Please e-mail me at mnelson19@houston.rr.com....
Take care. May the Lord bless you and comfort you....... I am SO glad that I checked in on this web sight today. I never go here anymore, but I just felt like I should today and I am so glad that I followed that feeling!

[ Edit | View ]

[> Hello SD, My condolences on your loss. Many of the regulars who hung out here are now at the boards for NCIS, Lost and Stargate. Come join us. Theres a link here to the NCIS board and from there to the other ones. -- Lady C, 22:28:44 05/03/06 Wed

[ Edit | View ]

[> INSIDE.......... -- Luoodles, 23:22:19 05/16/06 Tue

Oh SD. I'm so terribly sorry for your loss. Of course we remember you AND your dear wife. My sincere condolences. You will most certainly be in my prayers. It is a wonderful thing to have the promise of seeing her again someday. I'm sure HER greatest wish would be for you to be happy in your life, living it to the fullest, while waiting for that day of reunion to come. I doubt at this moment you can imagine being happy ever again, but time will heal and a day will come when you realize you do feel better. .. and you have that WONDERFUL promise. You WILL see her again someday... and she will be whole and healthy. Take care. Cindy

[ Edit | View ]

[> Im praying for you too. -- AndieK, 02:50:27 05/20/06 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> SD, I am so very sorry for your loss. You have my thoughts and prayers. -- AmandaW, 19:40:40 05/22/06 Mon

[ Edit | View ]

[> SD, I just happened on this board after a VERY LONG time away. I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you. -- Tammie, 13:31:22 07/17/06 Mon

[ Edit | View ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.