VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1]2345 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 21:12:05 07/28/06 Fri
Author: Meg (And yeah, the name is because of the character)
Subject: I was disappointed that they didn't bring Meg up at all when they were interviewing the actors. They just mentioned Bud, Harm, and Kate.
In reply to: JAGfan1 's message, "JAG on DVD! JAG on DVD!!!!!!!!!" on 00:26:37 07/26/06 Wed

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> Tracy Needham was not a favorite of DB....NBC "forced" her upon him b/c they wanted a blonde as Harm's sidekick, meaing Andrea Parker (who was a fave of DB's) was left out....its not surprising to me.....that's why when CBS picked up JAG they went with a new female lead, no way TPTB were going to bring back Tracy Needham. I don't think its anything personal, but NBC forced her into the show......I'm waiting for S2, there wasn't anything about S1 that interests me, I didn't get hooked on JAG until the Mac character was introduced, so I'll save my money for S2's arrival.... -- Jennifer, 15:26:52 08/01/06 Tue

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> If Meg or Kate stayed in Jag I wouldnt last long as a fan one reason I quit NBC. The characters were all cartoons then.Thank God for our Marine Mac. -- Chad, 21:10:25 08/01/06 Tue

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.