VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1]2345 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 16:25:25 08/13/06 Sun
Author: Laurie
Subject: I loved Season 1 and it got me hooked on JAG. I put up wiith Mac in 2-10 because I was watching for Harm and Harm alone. I much preferred Harm with Meg; Harm with Kate; Harm with Jordan. Never Harm with Mac. Sorry, clearly not a shipper here.
In reply to: JAGfan1 's message, "JAG on DVD! JAG on DVD!!!!!!!!!" on 00:26:37 07/26/06 Wed

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> when is season 2 dvd coming out again? Im a nonship but I love the chemistry,story and dynamics of Harm and Mac better. I didnt mind Harm with Mac. Mac made him a better man and they were so right for each other. More equals and soulmates.Harm is so in love and happy with Mac too. -- counteragent, 16:13:11 08/14/06 Mon

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> We've seen a date announced for early November -- 6th or 8th or thereabouts. I'm looking forward to it! -- Deemus, 20:44:41 08/14/06 Mon

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> The date right now is Nov. 2. -- Kathy, 14:46:59 08/15/06 Tue

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Can't wait for S2...S1 did nothing for me, Harm alone wasn't enough to make me watch, it wasn't until Mac came aboard that JAG was really JAG....Bring it on LOL! -- Jennifer, 14:54:29 08/15/06 Tue

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Well, it was just the mirror opposite for me. Season 1 sucked imho and was campy and cheesy. The Harm character was a joke. I tolerated 2-10 because I watched for Mac and Mac alone. Mac made the show, remember it was cancelled season 1. Mac made the show a success and was actually equally if not more popular than Harm. I'd have been happy if Mac would have tossed Harm to the sharks, but they wrote the show that she wanted him, so I have to live with that. As long as Mac was happy, I was happy. Not a shipper at all here either but I'm not sorry about it..lol. Semper fi Mac! -- Kathy, 14:53:11 08/15/06 Tue

[ Edit | View ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.