VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1]2345 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 15:53:55 08/23/06 Wed
Author: Meg
Subject: The biggest contrast I noticed was: Harm and Kate were friends, but there was sexual tension practically rammed down our throats, kind of a "Be a shipper or else!" They cooled the tension with Meg and that came across as just a really good friendship. With Mac, they developed a friendship, but it kind of took forever. (continued inside)
In reply to: Jagcharmed2 's message, "I also prefer Mac to Kate or Meg. IMO AP (Kate) is a lousy actress, Meg was too young, Mac is just what the show needed." on 19:29:40 08/15/06 Tue

Mac starts out friendly at their introduction, but then once she knows her uncle is involved was totally reserved and borderline attitude. The next episode had her taken hostage with Bud and Chegwidden, so no opportunity to work together. Then I think we got one good one and were starting to get a picture of what they'd be like around each other when they had to face off in court and friendship just went out the window again. Plus Mac always seemed to kind of having a parental judgment thing in regards to Harm, ie when she called him on his obsessions that drove me a little crazy sometimes.

Overall I think while Harm and Mac had more romantic chemistry, I like the friendship between Harm and Meg was better. And if I were working in a similar environment of being paired with someone for cases, I'd want to have the kind of easy, close friendship Harm and Meg had.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> I agree with you Jagcharmed2. Kate was just plain nasty and Harm was Vukovic in Season 1 along with the cheesy show itself. Meg was just downright boring and her voice was just awful. DPB didn't like her and apparantely nobody else liked her, or the show either because it was canned. They got smart and got more into the law and brought the best part of the show to the screen being Mac (CB), Thank heavens! -- Kathy, 16:57:51 08/23/06 Wed

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.