VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 17:23:21 04/28/05 Thu
Author: JF1
Subject: Mine inside
In reply to: JF1 's message, "Saying Goodbye" on 17:12:03 04/28/05 Thu

1. Favorite episode of all time: Embassy. Loved that ep so much, its the one that got me started on JAG. Five runners up... (1) The Colonel's Wife (2) Full Engagement (3) Silent Service (4) Lifeline (5) The Four Percent Solution

2. Favorite overall season: I actually have two. Seasons 4 and 10. 4 was just so full of action and adventure, the Harm/Mac UST was at it's prime, it was, to me, JAG's highest point. Season 10 because I think they did a good job of renewing interesting plotlines with twists and restoring character interaction.

3. Favorite character: Mac, hands down. When I was twelve and I first started watching JAG, I told my friends at school that "the pretty lady kicks people's butts". LOL!! I admire her strength and when we see her weaknesses I just want Harm to come and make everything better ;) That pretty much answers my next question...

4. Favorite Shipper pairing: Harm and Mac no doubt. I used to keep a JAG diary before I found this board and I will quote it here. "I like when she (Mac) and Harm get along. They would make a great couple. I think Mac might know that." This was after I'd seen four, yes, FOUR total episodes of JAG. LOL. I later referred to Bobbi Latham as "that stinky congresswoman" and when Harm went back to flying, my response was "OH NO!" and "I hope she (Jordan) dumps him, Harm returns to JAG, he and Mac fall in love, get married, have kids, adopt the little girl, and live happily ever after". ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Shipper song: "Because You Loved Me" by Celine Dion.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> JF1, Jagathon, because of the watercooler "Hi" from Harm to Mac, Gunny in the red shorts, Surgis' heart to heart with AJ, and Mac suggesting "back at the beginning." Favorite Season, I really cannot say one Seasons 2-8 are magnificent. Favorite character Harm which is what hooked me and Mac who kept me watching. Favorite Song: "Love Takes Time" -- Lucky I love Harm because of his "and the truth is everything" Thanks for asking., 17:24:33 04/28/05 Thu

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.